Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Charlton FA Cup 5th Round "HAMER MAKES IT NUMBER ONE"

sorry it's at bit later than usual
many thanks to the 87 Lifers who gave their marks, the averages are:

Hamer-------------8.77 MoM
Wilson-------------8.03
Church------------7.92
Morrison-----------7.80
Harriott------------7.75
Jackson------------7.62
Poyet--------------7.53
Wood--------------7.41
Ajdarevic-----------7.32
Cousins------------7.25
Fox----------------6.90
Team---7.66

for those who like more detail it is here:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/2f/49fbc7a1b88191e2983dbf60798754.pdf
in the details of all the FA Cup games there is some, re shots, missing from the Oxford away game as it was not published.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, LL. Just wondering where's the "we are or aren't going to win the Cup" indicator on the last page? ;-)
  • Options
    Cheers LL. I suspect that 8.77 must be the highest average any keeper has had since you started compiling these stats but perhaps you could clarify. That save in the last minute will (rightly) have pushed his score up a notch or three.
  • Options
    You have until Tuesday to get Ben the performance of the round that these scores support...get in there all you Lifers that haven't already!!!!!

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/feb/player-of-the-fifth-round-hamer-oxlade-chamberlain-porter-watson

Support the beardy fella between the sticks!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Cheers LL. I suspect that 8.77 must be the highest average any keeper has had since you started compiling these stats but perhaps you could clarify. That save in the last minute will (rightly) have pushed his score up a notch or three.

sorry Legal but I'm away from my spreadsheets, I'll answer next week
  • Options

no not the highest as Harmer scored 8.79 away to Brighton last season.