Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hatton v Mayweather

Anyone know what time this is likely to come on? I would've thought it'd be around 4am but seen elsewhere anything mentioned from 2am onwards. Going out first so want to be back in time to see it.
Can't imagine it'd be 2am as that's about 6 in the evening out there isn't it?

Comments

• it's 4am! Sports Cafe in Haymarket still has a couple of tables if you want to watch it with others
  • Sounds good but got quite a few mates coming over mine to watch it so would've looked a bit stupid if we got back and missed the start of it. I can't wait!
  • You will be lucky if it is on much before 5am, nearly every Lennox fight I've stayed up to watch has started round about then.
  • Doors open at 6pm in Vegas and i'll be there.

I managed to pick up some tickets today - i'm so pumped!!
  • Nice work shagger. How much they set you back?

Wish I was going to Vegas... I've got to settle for a few buds round Gumbo's....
  • edited December 2007
    after drinks for sco's b'day we're all going back to ours for the fight.
    I have visions i'll be kneading dough at 3am again!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice work shagger. How much they set you back?
    Enough mate...
  • ScoSco
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]after drinks for sco's b'day we're all going back to ours for the fight.
    I have visions i'll be needing dough at 3am again!

Well if it's pay per view I can chip in...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice work shagger. How much they set you back?
    Enough mate...

Did you sell one of your wenches?
  • my friend has just got her hands on a pair 200 quid each which i thought wasnt too bad. tho they are not in her mitts yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice work shagger. How much they set you back?
    Enough mate...

Did you sell one of your wenches?

I got a cracking deal.
  • You bought the Essex side of his harem?
  • No, I already had Essex on lock.
  • it will start at 4! im soooooo looking forward to this. my second sport behind football easily. Oh and remember hatton's brother is fighting before so dont panic when you flick the channel on and see a bloke the spit of Ricky 8 rounds in and think you have missed it. Ive done that a couple of times.
  • We are going to be watching Amir Khan and then go to bed for a couple of hours and set the alarm clock for around 3ish, then we are walking up to my Brothers to watch it (Only 10 doors away) so anyone is Medway at the time seeing a loony woman in her pj's and fluffy slippers walking up the road - it's me!! :-)
  • Ipswich game first to meet up with some tractor boy pals, then round to my mate's for some poker, a curry, the Amir Khan fight, a Pro Evo fest and the Hatton fight.

Can't wait.
  • want to see it, but won't pay up / stay up.

Will get a good night sleep, then catch it on YouTube around 8am Sunday.

I thought Hatton has a real chance, but now i'm not so sure. Looking at him, i have a real concern he has overtrained for this fight, its been his longest camp and most dramatic weight loss. I hope i'm wrong because i can see him burning out earlier than normal.
  • its repeated at 9am so i might just have all phones etc switched off and get up and wtch it then. dont mind paying the money for it to be honest but can i book it if I have crappy Virgin media?
  • I'm no expert but surely his lifestyle between fights has to catch up with him at some point? Would love to watch it but won't be sadly.
    [cite]Posted By: red_murph[/cite]Ipswich game first to meet up with some tractor boy pals, then round to my mate's for some poker, a curry, the Amir Khan fight, a Pro Evo fest and the Hatton fight.

Can't wait.

That sounds like the perfect day.
  • Want him to win but won't be watching it as going out with Sco that evening & need a good nights kip before playing a Cup quarter Final the Sunday morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• ill be sleeping like a baby when this is on
  • Im on an all dayer (sponsoring the match on Saturday, on the pitch woopee) but me and my mate have bought it.

Aiming to not get too drunk, get back at 10ish, have a kip and wake up at 3.

Or get wasted, go clubbing and get straight into it.

The only thing I fear is that Hatton will cut up and have to take unneccesary risks and get picked off.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I'm no expert but surely his lifestyle between fights has to catch up with him at some point?

Hasn't affected him in 43 previous fights so why now? And he's fighting at a heavier weight.
    Didn't do Roberto Duran any harm either
  • HELP NEEDED!!

I've got SKY+ but don't keep the phone lead plugged in. If I want to pay for the fight can I simply plug it in, phone up and pay, and then unplug the phone cable? Or does it need to stay in the duration of the fight?
  • [cite]Posted By: righthandbackward[/cite]HELP NEEDED!!

I've got SKY+ but don't keep the phone lead plugged in. If I want to pay for the fight can I simply plug it in, phone up and pay, and then unplug the phone cable? Or does it need to stay in the duration of the fight?

I do that for Charlton games I cant get to, I plug it in, pay for it, then remove the cable never had a problem.
  • Gonna be a great night of boxing but i also fear that Ricky may come unstuck with one of his "trademark" cuts, fingers crossed all goes well!!
  • Not sure Mayweather hits hard enough to cut him with a flurry of jabs but that is not to say he isn't capable of cutting him.

I stand by what I said.

If Mayweather boxes like he can at a distance the fight will go the distance and he will win.

HOWEVER

Ricky Hatton is in the shape of his life, I don't think there is such a thing of over training for a bout like this. Mayweather is starting to wobble about his poor hands and if he gets flustered like he can do he will get in close and Hatton will break his ribs and knock him out.

Not sitting on the fence then!! ;-)
  • having talked the landlord of my local to have a 'select few' lock in, the brewery had the great idea to shut the place for 3 weeks for a re-furb. so now will probably try and watch it on-line or order it myself (anyone know how much time prior to the fight you have to order it?).

with the multi-million pound (sometimes corrupt) circus that is boxing in the usa, i am gonna have a little wager on the draw, so the tv companies and all the promoters etc can earn the money all again. currently 28/1 on betfair.