Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good news re. Charlton Life Demelza Appeal

During the Summer i informed my employers of what i was involved in organising. I found out last week that as i had helped raise more money than anyone else in the firm, Demelza would be benefiting to the tune of somewhere around £13k.

This means the overall amount raised for Demelza by this group is someone in the region of £35k.

Comments

• Excellent news! well done!
  • BLOOMIN' EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!

Well done Danny.
  • FANTASTIC!
  • V. good news. Nice one.
  • Great news mate, good on them. Couldn't even get a tenner out of my lot :-(
  • Brilliant. Well done to you of course but also to all of those who raised the money in the first place.
  • Blimey. Well done.
  • That is fantastic news!
  • well done
  • Not bad going that at all, well done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic, nice one Dan
  • Crikey what did you have to do to your Boss again to get this £13k :-)

I remember early days in the appeal someone mentioning we could have our own Sponsored Charlton Life room if we raised the total of £38k which was a completely unrealistic total........at the time.
  • Agree, bloody fantastic news!
  • Are you doing it again next year?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Are you doing it again next year?

yeah do it, that was a fantastic day
  • That is a vast sum of money chaps - that should really make a difference to some kids who really deserve it -well done everyone involved.
  • Blimey Dan, superb. great news
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]During the Summer i informed my employers of what i was involved in organising. I found out last week that as i had helped raise more money than anyone else in the firm, Demelza would be benefiting to the tune of somewhere around £13k.

This means the overall amount raised for Demelza by this group is someone in the region of £35k.

bloody hell, well done Danny !!

(Is that money they skimmed off the top of the Northern Rock fiasco ?)
  • That's brilliant - well done you! I was going to say surprised they had anything left over after Northern Rock, but see Large has taken a different tack on that one!!
  • well done a great amount of money
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done all
  • I thought the "appeal" part of this thread title was against the scandalous decision to rule my goal "offside" ;0)

Well done all, especially AFKA.
  • just like to add my congratuations and thanks.

Well done AFKA
  • Crikey! That's amazing news - good work, AFKA.
  • Great stuff AFKA...
  • Well done all involved.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]During the Summer i informed my employers of what i was involved in organising. I found out last week that as i had helped raise more money than anyone else in the firm, Demelza would be benefiting to the tune of somewhere around £13k.

Fastastic effort all round, Well done Afka, and thank you.
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Are you doing it again next year?

yeah do it, that was a fantastic day

Are you two kidding? I`ve still got cramp from the summer, (But if you do Danny, can I play ?)
  • Bloody hell Dan!
    You'd best do some proper work for a few days now to look kinda grateful! ;o)
  • Great stuff AFKA! Good bunch of guys you work for :)