Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inter Milan and the supposed racist kit

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3035438.ece

Discuss?

Comments

• Time to go buy one then
  • Off to SoccerScene I go....
  • edited December 2007
    So the star and moon symbol that all Turkish teams wear on their home and away shirts.....

FenerbahceASS0708.jpg

has nothing to do with Islamic symbology does it? What a prat.....

DXB%20Dibba%20-%20mosque%20dome%20detail%205340x3400.jpg
  • He obviously has too much time on his hands..
  • Talk about attention seeking
  • edited December 2007
    idiot. “It made me think immediately of the bloody days of the past. While I was watching the game I felt profound grief in my soul.”

Shame he dosn't feel grief for all the cypriot families including mine that they made homeless 30 years ago.
  • [cite]Posted By: jac52[/cite]idiot. “It made me think immediately of the bloody days of the past. While I was watching the game I felt profound grief in my soul.”

Shame he dosn't feel grief for all the cypriot families including mine that they made homeless 30 years ago.

Good point. My Dad used to do business with a guy who was mayor of Kyrenia when the Turks invaded.... Nice bunch they were too.

Sh*tting on his carpet, smashing up the place, beating up his Mother....
  • might get a set for my 5 aside team
  • That should be the next England kit.
  • From the thread title, I was expecting to see a kit made up of white pointy hoods for a minute there.
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon it looks class to be honest.
  • looks great and i'm with f-blocker on the england kit idea!

what a total utter idiot, im surprised he doesn't work for the home office
  • edited December 2007
    "what a total utter idiot, im surprised he doesn't work for the home office "

Oi that was uncalled for :)
  • hmm, islamic symbols on shirts are based on Turkish flag though aren't they?

At best wearing 'crusader' tops against a turkish team could be suggested to be insensitive, also is it Inter who have fascist ultras or am I thinking of Lazio? Then there's always Mussolini though aint there?

Personally I think they give these things more credo by bringing legal actions.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]looks great and i'm with f-blocker on the england kit idea!

what a total utter idiot, im surprised he doesn't work for the home office

I've often thought that England should play in a strip like that. Great stuff.
  • I can't believe they've even given this bloke column inches, JOKE! Get it as the England kit ASAP!