Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Horse of the year show

Has it already sold out? or are more tickets on sale soon?

thanks

Comments

• on sale next month, glad to help
  • Rothko is right:

Horse of the Year Show 2008: 8th-12th October at Birmingham's NEC

tickets can be bought online at www.hoys.co.uk and are around the £50 for day passes.
  • Is this as boring as it sounds?
  • Blimey you're interest spread far & wide. I'm impressed. Is there anything you're not interested in or have an opinion on?
  • who is on this years lineup?
  • Went last year, absolutely hayted it.
  • This thread is pony.
  • Hoof off then
  • People jump to conclusions all too often.
  • I've heard contradicting stories, though I think what you've said, is the general consensus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent work WSS, couldn't find the address for stop shouting, he/she/it seems a cantankourous so and so
  • Who's that promoter for these events - the one with the big willy and big hair? Don Key or something...

(Coat)
  • I've heard Rothko enjoys being saddled & ridden, with a baying crowd encouraging him to ease himself into Pippa's Funnel!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]I've heard Rothko enjoys being saddled & ridden, with a baying crowd encouraging him to ease himself into Pippa's Funnel!!!!

Whip crack away!
  • Stop Shouting seems more like the shire and retiring type to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Stop Shouting seems more like the shire and retiring type to me.

More of a tired old nag off to the glue factory
  • That's unfair, (s)he's new to the stable.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Blimey you're interest spread far & wide. I'm impressed. Is there anything you're not interested in or have an opinion on?[/quote]

... Que?! Valid question I thought. No need to get silly. I was half-jockeying.
  • but some of the stuff has been a bit lame
  • No one will take of-fence to anything on this thread surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Epsom of these jokers are making an ass of themselves.
  • It's the mane reason I post here
  • Is Janet Street Porter in the running?