Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vincent Tan

Comments

• ^ spot on
  • He's proper done his money hasn't he?! Wonder how much Kenwyne Jones is on?
  • Simonsen said:

He's proper done his money hasn't he?! Wonder how much Kenwyne Jones is on?

He'll be on plenty. Solskjaer looks like a poor manager so far, he won't be cheap to get rid of either.
  • Solskjaer looks like a rabbit in the headlights with no idea how to set up a team. He waited until Cardiff were sunk before introducing Jones, Zaha and, later Bellamy, in a game where they had to win. I can't see them being in contention for promotion next season with Tan and Solskjaer together. How sad:-)
  • Zaha was picked out on MOTD for being an uninterested loan player. I'd have thought Bellamy on from the start in a must-win, as he has some leadership and passion. I think it's too early to tell whether Solskjaer is any cop as a manager, but can't seem him cutting it in the Champ. The sort of manager Cardiff will need to bounce back will be the sort that would require Tan eating some humble pie and I can't see that happening. If Riga goes to the Academy, wouldn't mind Mackay here TBH
  • I wonder if United will try to get something out of Zaha or if they'll cut their losses and he'll head back to the Nigels in the summer?
  • edited April 2014
    rananegra said:

Zaha was picked out on MOTD for being an uninterested loan player. I'd have thought Bellamy on from the start in a must-win, as he has some leadership and passion. I think it's too early to tell whether Solskjaer is any cop as a manager, but can't seem him cutting it in the Champ. The sort of manager Cardiff will need to bounce back will be the sort that would require Tan eating some humble pie and I can't see that happening. If Riga goes to the Academy, wouldn't mind Mackay here TBH

I'm sure Mackay would jump at the chance. It's not like Duchatelet is anything like Tan.
    MrLargo said:

Yep. Glad they're going down. Tan deserves it for being the worst example so far of the dodgy foreign chairmen invading the English game, their fans deserve it for rolling over and letting him rebrand them with barely a murmur of protest.

I worry that our fans would do the same sometimes.
  • Cardiff could easily do a Portsmouth from here. Not a nice owner or club with an appalling set of nasty fans. I bet Swansea are pee-ing themselves.
  • Malkie is a good mate of CP. Zero chance of him coming here to work under RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• rananegra said:

Zaha was picked out on MOTD for being an uninterested loan player. I'd have thought Bellamy on from the start in a must-win, as he has some leadership and passion. I think it's too early to tell whether Solskjaer is any cop as a manager, but can't seem him cutting it in the Champ. The sort of manager Cardiff will need to bounce back will be the sort that would require Tan eating some humble pie and I can't see that happening. If Riga goes to the Academy, wouldn't mind Mackay here TBH

I'm sure Mackay would jump at the chance. It's not like Duchatelet is anything like Tan.
    MrLargo said:

Yep. Glad they're going down. Tan deserves it for being the worst example so far of the dodgy foreign chairmen invading the English game, their fans deserve it for rolling over and letting him rebrand them with barely a murmur of protest.

I worry that our fans would do the same sometimes.
    Agreed. Wasn't implying that our support would be any less likely to roll over, just pointing out that you get what you deserve if you don't do anything to stop it.
  • Malkie is a good mate of CP. Zero chance of him coming here to work under RD.

Not like his other good mate Alex Dyer then?
  • OGS, or baby face appears to look happy with a cheeky smile when Cardiff blow it and lose 4-0 away to sunderland, practically sending them back to the championship.

The man is not a football manager and will never succeed in english football as a manager. Coaching, maybe, but not even that.
  • Mackay will be West Ham's manager next season...
  • bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27411682

Cardiff earned more finishing bottom than Man Utd did in the previous season in TV rights. Madness.
  • bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27411682

Cardiff earned more finishing bottom than Man Utd did in the previous season in TV rights. Madness.

It is ridiculous and what with the parachute payments the three coming down get, mean for those clubs like Charlton who don't have parachute payments it is really hard to compete. Burnley I think will be shown to be very much the exception than the rule.