Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Watford 29/04/14 - Match Thread - Last home game of the season

Comments

• corner taken.....hits the post after a save from hamer..great save from hamer.....another corner....short...solly breaks it up to sordell....they win it back and come back at us.....fox stands them up...cross comes in..morrow concedes a corner
  • corner taken.....we are under pressure....cross goes over the bar
  • Big Ben doing us proud so far...
  • RM, your updates very welcome by me
  • Shrew said:

Stuck in a bar in west wales…. the updates a lifesaver RM

at least you're in a bar

• Well done Idle Jr, first with the yesssssssss. That's my boy!
  • JD is not happy with defending.......jj has it.....but tackled.....they come again.....another shot....hamer takes it
  • Am I right in saying it's CH first goal for us?? Or just this season or is my memory failing??
  • Shrew said:

Stuck in a bar in west wales…. the updates a lifesaver RM

Worse
    Stuck at work

• both keepers in the other game ex-Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• watford in charge now.....fox to sordell..harry.....into the box...deflected into keepers arsms
  • Harriott scored before tonight first at home I think p
  • Commentary good today. Jokes are...... good
  • Do we get significantly more money for finishing 18th rather than 21st in this, the 7th richest league in Europe?
  • they now attack us.....solly clears..into watford half.....we have dropped too deep........they come again....into midfield and we are ball watching..wilson concedes a throw
  • Drinking Felin Foel , but I've never felt better
  • throw taken.....they push forward.....another shot comes in..........just wide....COYR's we need to up out game again
  • COYR
  • cousins...to harry....fox.....sordell....jj....sordell wins a throw deep in their half....fox to harry...crosses...wins a corner
  • C'mon you Addicks!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• If brum go down and we lose Hamer perhaps we should try and get Randolph back??
  • watford in charge now.....fox to sordell..harry.....into the box...deflected into keepers arsms

Is that 'arse' or 'arms' Red?
    Joking - you're doing a fine job there fella - much appreciated!

• jj to take the corner....sends it in....they clear...poyet....cousins....tackled and clear....fox now.....harry...crosses..they clear
  • Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!
  • morrow...dervite...jj...sordell...poyet.....tackled....they attack....fox intercepts...but they come again.....hamer takes it
  • 33 mins gone....they have a throw
  • wilson wins it....to harry....wrong option....move breaks down
  • The stats on BBC (I know, I know) imply that Watford are pushing us with 3 shots on target in the last 10.
  • COYR where in west wales shrew
  • long ball sends out....dervite concedes a fk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!