Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Watford 29/04/14 - Match Thread - Last home game of the season

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Red!
  • Options
    Massive thanks to Red Midland and the gang for all their hard work through the season. You are a star mate and make being so far from the action a lot more bearable.
  • Options
    yessssssssss … just brilliant
  • Options
    SAFE
  • Options
    YEESSSS THE REDS ARE STAYING UP
  • Options
    Yay. Thanks RM
  • Options
    Thank you Red. One big pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • Options
    get in!!!
  • Options
    WE ARE STAYING UP...SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.............A BRANDY FOR ME TO CELEBRATE....GET IN!!!!!
  • Options
    just heard us on SSN as final whistle went - atmosphere sounded great! We are staying up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WooHoo! Relaxing Saturday. Bring your inflatables!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot RM for the updates.

COYR!!!!!
  • Options

Good to see Hughesy coming on! Love the guy model pro even though he's barely played a year! great servant of the club!

really? What telling players to go to Leeds...
    Not sure he has done that! All rumours..
    Maybe, maybe not. Like Hughesy, seems a good lad and will probably make a good coach. Not sure he is a great servant though, only been here a few years though, not sure thats enough service to be considered a great servant.
  • Options
    Ya dancer!!

Thanks RM, player of the year!
  • Options
    Fantastic!
  • Options

WE ARE STAYING UP...SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.............A BRANDY FOR ME TO CELEBRATE....GET IN!!!!!

You deserve it pal, thanks.
  • Options
    Well done JR well done AD and DM for sticking it out and giving total support to JR

And thank you RD for coming in and giving the financial support so far

This will be a great partnership
  • Options
    SAFE BLUD
  • Options
    SAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYFFFFE!!!!!!
  • Options
    GET IN!!!! Cheers Red, you're a star. And a diamond!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks RM, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thank feck
  • Options

Well done JR well done AD and DM for sticking it out and giving total support to JR

And thank you RD for coming in and giving the financial support so far

This will be a great partnership

Who can argue the decisions of CP, YK and DS were wrong now. Not I. Not I.

• Options
    Cheers red !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Red Midland and congrats valley 11 - my two daughters have been a joy :-)
  • Options
    Omg I'm so relieved!!!! Absolutely brilliant! Take a bow Jose Riga for turning it round.
  • Options
    Get in and thank fck this season is over. Lets hope for a positive summer and for It all to start again. Come on you reds.

jose riga tactical genius
  • Options
    Now let's go into sat and wAtch I hope donny stay up and any of the others go

Ideally millwank
  • Options
    thanks red midland and everyone for making the match reports.we have are ups and downs but no we can have bloody good laugh at blackpool
  • Options
    Safe!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!