Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which players do we pinch

edited April 2014 in General Charlton
From Yeovil, Barnsley and hopefully Birmingham.

For me Zigic has to be worth a gamble as does Macheda

Comments

• Forget Zigic. Burke would be the one you want.
  • Wouldn't take zigic

Id 100% take:

Scott dobbie
    Elliot grandin

I'd punt on
    Chris O'Grady
    John mvoto
  • He's on about 60k a week isn't he?! And he's got a dodgy attitude.

Tom Adeyemi is one I like.
  • Zigic? Reportedly on £60,000 a week, refused to leave despite the club wanting him out and absolutely bloody useless. One of the last players I'd like to see in a Charlton shirt
  • edited April 2014
    Zigic? On those wages no chance.

Yeovil have a few decent players, Birmingham is a risk because a large number are on a big wage.
  • Wouldn't take anyone from that Barnsley shower, particularly not M'voto who is basically Gary Doherty but slower. Would take Burke off Brum but he's probably on too much to move to us. Hayter from Yeovil got a few this season but I think if we focus too much on the players who couldn't save their teams we'll end up in the same situation again
  • Hayden Mullins... lol

Dale jennings - remember when skysports reported that we signed him before he went to bayern... it was the wrong Dale though
  • We need to look at pinching players from the other end of the table. Championship players at the likes of Leicester or Derby (assuming they stay up) that will be released rather than getting a go in the prem. Not too interested in most players from the relegated teams. Other than Burke as mentioned already.
  • O'Grady would be a good signing IMO.