Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I know it's been said before... but if every home game had that atmosphere...

...reckon we'd have had more points on the board.

Wish we would have support like that at every home game!

Comments

• It was definitely rocking tonight everybody deserves a pat on the back
  • edited April 2014
    That was best atmosphere i have witnessed in donkeys years at The Valley. Spine Tingling
  • Loved it. Eat your hearts out Liverpool.
  • It was superb.
  • Even Bradley Allen commented on it on BBC Radio London. Wish I could have been there.
  • Was brilliant.....just like the old days....very loud and at the end very proud.
  • Any good videos doing the rounds? Was proper loud at times tonight. The Valley Floyd Road with about 3 minutes to go was awesome
  • I fookin loved it!!!
  • Great effort by all down there and even had a few youngsters try and get on the pitch lol
  • Yes, unconditional support makes a difference.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wish I could have been there.
  • Felt as though we had won a play off final....I guess it was in effect -- great to hear the words after too.
    What a season -- cheers , that's why we follow CAFC....
  • Always seems we make more noise when we have a ref or oppo player to give stick to.

Riera (sp?) Got the East going last night.

Midweek games always seem a bit noisier and we've seen that we do better on Tuesdays anyway.

Clearly the solution is to play games on Fridays and Tuesdays only from now on : - )
  • Best atmosphere for some time, sure it does help motivate the players.
  • This was despite the clear impact of the fella having CPR.

When things are going well The Valley is a cracking midweek ground
  • When the east stand are on their feet for a lot of the game you know there's an atmosphere at the Valley.
    Terrific noise generated last night, when the third goals went in the roof was off! Watford fans must have had that sinking feeling, the feeling that leaves a lump in your throat and make you wonder why you became a football fan.