Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where was Green ?

I didn't see Danny Green involved in celebrations last night. Was he there ?

Comments

• AWOL ? Again
  • He was definitely at the ground because I saw him before the game.
  • someone a few rows back had some I think.
  • markmc68 said:

I didn't see Danny Green involved in celebrations last night. Was he there ?

Nope. Just the 16 in the match squad I think.
  • On the bench for Real Madrid.
  • Church was there.
  • Wiggy was there.
  • practising his set pieces in the car park
  • Sponsored links:

• As Barry Davies might have said

"Where was Green...and frankly who cares?"
  • At Paulie's Nan's house getting tips on his hair?

Seeing Danny Green was the Highlight of her day
    First time anyone has said that.
  • I think anyone not involved on the pitch today has a huge probability of flying off in the Summer, that includes Reza, Astrit, Green etc. Joe Piggot will have a future here hence why he was involved, Church etc. I doubt it, if we have any real goals to get out of this league the right way.
  • I think anyone not involved on the pitch today has a huge probability of flying off in the Summer, that includes Reza, Astrit, Green etc. Joe Piggot will have a future here hence why he was involved, Church etc. I doubt it, if we have any real goals to get out of this league the right way.

pretty sure astrit was there??

Reza will be flying off to the World Cup in summer. Considering he wasn't considered useful enough to be in the squad of the most important match of our season I don't hold out much hope for Iran.
  • Can't wait until June 30th and he leaves - see ya baller
  • edited April 2014
    Putting a lick of paint on his beautiful gaff, and I don't mean Riga.
  • Quite a few of them were still up in the West stand I think, a lot of people at the club weren't there, don't remember seeing Gower, Pritchard, Cort, Parszyczek or Evina
  • Sponsored links:

pretty sure astrit was there??

Definitely. He was hugging JJ as they passed in front of us on the lap of redemption

• Danny was at the match (as was his Range Rover D4 GRE). Saw him in the car park with Simon Church who was limping badly BTW.
  • cafcfan said:

Danny was at the match (as was his Range Rover D4 GRE). Saw him in the car park with Simon Church who was limping badly BTW.

Stalker Alert, Stalker Alert!
  • On a train to Bournemouth so that he can sign up and provide pinpoint crosses for a centre forward?
  • On a train to Bournemouth so that he can sign up and provide pinpoint crosses for a centre forward?

Slap him! He's delusional!

• Pissing in the dugout
  • Looking at the thread title thought it was gana be about a foreigner talking of our pitch.
  • I hope not, the sooner we release him and he signs for fc lincoln the better