Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich City

Will they come down? Hope they do... Muppet's for sacking Houghton. Love a good old day out in Norfolk. Remember waking up on the pier at Lowestoft the morning after the night before. Those were the days man.....

Only ground I know that still sells scrumpy and large & lime...

Comments

• Will the A Block be turning out in force? should be a good atmosphere if so.
  • Reckon it'll be the three there at the moment that'll come down (Fulham / Norwich / Cardiff in that order)...

Only Sunderland or Fulham can survive now in my opinion
  • Would like to see some big away support next season.....The brotherhood. We should be able to go to places like Norwich and out sing them.
  • Remember a 3-1 win at Norwich with a superb display and goal from Mortimer,one of my best away days/games ive been too
  • Yeah remember that well. 88, lingham scored from a corner they went 1-0 up. then we ruined them!!!
  • Only been to Carrow road once (just happened to be on a boating holiday on the broads), so parked the boat up and stolled a 5 min walk to the ground to see us destroy them 4-0 (I think). it was a mid-week game about 95/96?
  • I think Mendonca scored a hatrick one season against them
  • Remember a 3-1 win at Norwich with a superb display and goal from Mortimer,one of my best away days/games ive been too

I was there.
    Didn't Morts say that was his best ever goal?

I was there.
    Didn't Morts say that was his best ever goal?
    Yes he did.

• Sponsored links:

• I prefer a small and lime myself.....
  • If he did, he lied. His best ever goal was the one against Bradford at home when he beat the Bradford first XI, their reserves, the manager and tea lady en route to slotting the ball majestically into the bottom corner

Or do you remember the one v Bristol City (around 1993/4 I think?) when he beat about 3 or 4 before curling in from 25 yards out at the south stand end?
  • If he did, he lied. His best ever goal was the one against Bradford at home when he beat the Bradford first XI, their reserves, the manager and tea lady, completing a rubics cube and the times crossword, bringing down the Berlin Wall and ending apartheid en route to slotting the ball majestically into the bottom corner

• was that the game brownie smashed one in from 40 yards?
  • Been to Norwich for a night out a few times but never for Football. Hope they come down as fancy going.
  • Apparently they have voted their reserve team Goalie as POTY and he hasnt even played a game....?
  • was that the game brownie smashed one in from 40 yards?

The very same.

Man love for that team.
  • If he did, he lied. His best ever goal was the one against Bradford at home when he beat the Bradford first XI, their reserves, the manager and tea lady, completing a rubics cube and the times crossword, bringing down the Berlin Wall and ending apartheid en route to slotting the ball majestically into the bottom corner

That's rubbish, Morts wasn't responsible for ending apartheid!
  • MSE7 said:

Yeah remember that well. 88, lingham scored from a corner they went 1-0 up. then we ruined them!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2rtxQJ9wLk

• Just appointed Neil Adams on a three year contract.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just appointed Neil Adams on a three year contract.

And the media were all sure it would be Malkey.

Good for them
  • And good for us :-)
  • Bet Norwich fans are unhappy with that decision
  • well played Delia
  • edited May 2014
    What a right old pickle down at carrow road. lol. I want to know if they still have welly wangling at half time?

I think Delia is losing her marbles. Best she sticks to the kitchen. Neil Adams.LOL Will he cut the Mustard? ...Thats well funny...

The farmers are raging. There is a photo in the local Norwich Rag with a farmer telling his daughter who the new gaffer is....haha

• edited May 2014
    I wonder if that farmer has mustard breath
  • The only downside to that 3-1 game was it put the Scum top.