Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Play-Offs

So who do you think/would prefer to grab that 3rd place behind Wolves and Brentford in joining us in The Championship next season?

For selfish reasons, I hope Rotherham make it - been passed the New York Stadium and quite fancy a visit there. It's certainly a bit more modern than Millmoor.

Comments

• Peterborough. Cracking away day
  • edited April 2014
    Preston North End or Leyton Orient for me.. the latter deserve it for being up there most of the season (must be on a really low budget?)
  • Leyton - pretty close by to me.
  • Leyton. I still want revenge for ruining my New Year's Eve the other year with Matt Spring!
  • Orient is a quality away day, Peterboro got rid of the away terrace so not as good as it once was.
  • Orient, have Fulham come down, Millwank to stay up and Brentford coming up too, nice London mini league then, shame Palace went and f*cked it up by letting Olly leave
  • Peterborough are a proper yo-yo team. Would be much more interesting to see Orient in the Championship and the atmosphere from our fans has always been great at Brisbane Road.
  • DeeBee said:

Peterborough. Cracking away day

No more terracing now though, one end demolished, the other will have seats on top of the existing terrace :-(
  • Fulham, Millwall, QPR, Watford, Brentford, Orient. There's a 1/4 of your away season covered
  • Sponsored links:

• Leyton as my mates brother has a flat in their ground, its not far from me and he's a Norwich fan too. Should be a couple of good away days there next season
  • For away day purposes, anyone but Preston.
  • Orient is a brilliant away game, the hope is easy, go on the O's get promoted.
  • Hopefully Rotherham, new ground! Leyton would be great as well. The other two are dull now that the terrace at London Road has gone.
  • Now we have stayed up ,it has to be the O's. After 32 years in the lower reaches of the league they deserve second tier football again .Those of us who go back to the 70's and early 80's saw them as regular a second tier club.

I only live half an hour from their ground and it is a great away day .
  • edited May 2014
    Can see Peter or Rotherham going up, but would prefer Orient to go up.
  • Fulham, Millwall, QPR, Watford, Brentford, Orient. There's a 1/4 of your away season covered

Would be interesting to hear our excuses!

• Peterborough . Just three stops on the train for me and a cracking away day.
  • Peterborough will do it.
  • Orient, just to see if that young up and coming striker Kevin Lisbie can make it in the Championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Went to Rotherham's new stadium earlier this season when the cup game at the Massive got called off. Went in the home end but would like to go in the away end a s a Charlton fan. And when we played Sheffield Massives on Easter Monday I had a cheaper deal changing at doncaster and as the local train past Rotherham's ground I started humming "Chuckle Chuckle Vision!" Maybe we'll see Barry and Paul at The Valley next season.
  • As the local train past Rotherham's ground I started humming "Chuckle Chuckle Vision!" Maybe we'll see Barry and Paul at The Valley next season.

What with our passing style of Football now do you reckon our Midfield will be going... "To me, to you" whenever they pass it to each other ;-)

Sorry couldnt resist
  • Orient, all day long. Fantastic job done there, and sorry they have faded. And anyone who upsets Gullivans and their scandalous Olympic deal is alright by me.
  • Orient, all day long. Fantastic job done there, and sorry they have faded. And anyone who upsets Gullivans and their scandalous Olympic deal is alright by me.

I just wonder if Orient peaked too soon Prague. I'd like them to come up but I'm not sure how much they'll have left come the playoffs.
  • Don't like Orient, but it's a decent away day and a 'derby' we aren't completely shit in

I just wonder if Orient peaked too soon Prague. I'd like them to come up but I'm not sure how much they'll have left come the playoffs.
    I fear you will be proved right, but I'm quite surprised how strongly I want them to win this.
  • Orient would be great. If not, Rotherham.

Not bothered on Preston and since the standing terrace is being ripped out, Peterborough is a bit of a nothing game now too.
  • Would like to see Orient do it but fancy Preston for the play Offs
  • When they were winning every game, I was thinking - I hope they don't miss out as I won't fancy them in the play offs. I have a feeling for Posh - they are that sort of team.
  • Rotherham for me as have fond (rose tinted specs as a kid) memories of us going there. The Don Valley stadium has finally got dismantled and never went there, so the New York Stadium would be a new one for me and if i lean out of my bedroom window far enough i can probably just about see it :) Seeing as we've lost Donny and Barnsley i'd like to get my local quota of South Yorkshire grounds back up.