Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

operation piglet congratulations thread

Come on piglet where is it?
Have I missed it??
Even u must admit how well we've played recently and how good we
Realy are!
We must be nearly as good as u massives as could end up just below up if we jump above udders?
We know we be never as big or as good as u lot!
Had we got relegated ur life would be empty
Anyway we didnt so bring it on next season piglet
See u then

Comments

• His last couple of visits here were not received universally well and some of his comments were surprising for someone usually a welcome contributor. He'll be back when the Massives win a pre season friendly against some non league team as a prelude to winning the Championship next season.
  • He's gone all shy. Bless his little blue and white socks.
  • He'll be back, especially as we have to play them every season for the next 50 years
  • Bet he is gutted deep down just like the rest of the Wendy's :D
  • He's a bit crisp and cold laying by a slice of humble pie wondering whether to say Solly!
  • and don't forget Matt uphimself and Millwallfan they've usually got something to say.
  • Noticeable absence by than all
    Ha
  • He'll be back, especially as we have to play them every season for the next 50 years

Them and Huddersfield. I wonder which one of them we'll draw in the League Cup
  • His last couple of visits here were not received universally well and some of his comments were surprising for someone usually a welcome contributor. He'll be back when the Massives win a pre season friendly against some non league team as a prelude to winning the Championship next season.

Will they then have an open top bus parade and a civic reception at the local town hall ?
  • Sponsored links:

• They've been safe for weeks don't you know.
  • Still no sign of him
    He realy must have taken it badly!
  • Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Permanent absence would be even better.
  • Where are you Piggy? Lets be having you.
  • I wonder whether Nathan is as much revered on Leicester forum as Miss Piggy on here?
  • I miss Bunny -- now she was a sort.
  • Don't Sondico make those really cheap football boots for kids?

Tinpot club, tinpot shirts. All very tinpot.
  • cafcfan said:

He's probably wetting himself over this piece of earth-shattering news:
    "Sheffield Wednesday today announced their new sporting kit manufacturer will be Sondico, a brand of Sports Direct."
    Classy.

Edited to add this bit - can you believe it:

Neil Burke, Sondico’s Professional Sales Director, said: “Sheffield Wednesday are a huge club, not just in England but across Europe and beyond too."

Beyond.........the galaxy no doubt.

• I'm actually missing the little piglet!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

He's probably wetting himself over this piece of earth-shattering news:
    "Sheffield Wednesday today announced their new sporting kit manufacturer will be Sondico, a brand of Sports Direct."
    Classy.

Edited to add this bit - can you believe it:

Neil Burke, Sondico’s Professional Sales Director, said: “Sheffield Wednesday are a huge club, not just in England but across Europe and beyond too."

yep they're up there with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, they really are that huge.
  • Come on piglet where is it?
    Have I missed it??
    Even u must admit how well we've played recently and how good we
    Realy are!
    We must be nearly as good as u massives as could end up just below up if we jump above udders?
    We know we be never as big or as good as u lot!
    Had we got relegated ur life would be empty
    Anyway we didnt so bring it on next season piglet
    See u then

Congratulations to Atletico Charlton for surviving the drop to L1 with a win over Watford (who rolled over apparently ;) )on the last home game of the season, well done, you will be still playing with the big boys balls next season.

Hope this is ok for you mate, but fear not I'll not be far away and Ill keep you posted with ongoings up here, especially as you all seem to be talking about our new kit aswell, let me tell you guys, we're all just as excited as you lot about it.

Our retain list is out monday so I expect Llera to be heading to L1.

In all honesty though, next season will be a very tough championship, key things for us and perhaps you is to try and sort new signings out as early as possible and be less reliant on as many loans, having a settled squad is the key with a bit of luck along the way, it can be done just look at Burnley.

• Welcome back
  • Welcome back

Did I go away?

I have a lot of work to get through atm ;)

• edited May 2014

Welcome back

Did I go away?

I would imagine ferrets and pigeons take a lot of looking after. ;0)

• Welcome back

Did I go away?

I would imagine ferrets and pigeons take a lot of looking after. ;0)

Frippin lacist
  • Why on earth are we trying to encourage him back on this site? Better off without him as far as I am concerned.
  • edited May 2014
    You're the person I wouldn't let play with my ball, but everyone else could.
  • Can we PLEASE stop talking about who is letting who play with who's balls?
    ;-)