Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trainspotters!

Just kidding

This is funny though. Made me laugh

youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

Comments

• Whilst this thread needs a different title, the video in itself is hilarious!
  • That's not newyorkaddick is it?
  • edited May 2014
    I'm sorry but the bloke's right the horn on that video just makes me wanna sit in the corner with my pants down and a packet of tissues
  • Dizzle said:

Just kidding

youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

I find it weird that you were looking at it in the first place, each to their own ;)

• Dizzle said:

Just kidding

youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

I find it weird that you were looking at it in the first place, each to their own ;)

We all know you're a lonely trainspotter, you come on here to be around your own kind.
  • Dizzle said:

Just kidding

youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

Bit weird that you're on here all the time

• Ha, brilliant
  • Trying to assume that videos a windup but fear it isnt...
  • Awesome. Slightly reminiscent of the Class 55 Deltic, as I am sure you all agree ;-)
  • Dizzle said:

Just kidding

youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

I find it weird that you're on a Charlton forum looking at this thread and watching that video...

Each to their own.
  • Sponsored links:

• Embarrassing, at least make it members only.
  • I take it Little Creek has no law banning public self-gratification! ;-)

The yanks never cease to amaze with what the find "awesome"!!
  • That's superb. But what is that guy on about - all US trains sound like that! The bloody things keep you awake all night in virtually every small town in America as they trundle very very slowly through a whole series of level crossings.
  • I think he just made his boxers sticky.
  • That's nothing, you want to see them at New Eltham when the 7.54 arrives and there are still seats left!!!

(The end of platform 6 was busy with them at London Bridge this morning)
  • What is it with those trainspotters? I saw 23 yesterday.... Mind you, my record is 41.
  • Clearly a wind up

The loco is dogsheet ugly anyway. As if anything of real heritage has ever been produced in the US of A.

The Bluebell line and a tuna paste and cucumber sandwich - now that's the real deal ;)