Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Well that's it, I'm almost outta here until the new year.

I know it's traditional to wish everyone a Merry Christamas and a Happy New Year and I have done that in a separate thread.

But if I may, on behalf of myself and my Sister, I would like to extend my warmest and sincere thanks to you all on this wonderful and special place.

It's been a very strange year to say the least and you would expect that fulfilling a childhood fantasy by playing and scoring at the Valley, would have made this the best of years and certainly everyone on here that made that possible will be remembered by me for as long as I live.

But events elsewhere have conspired to mean that 2007 will be remembered for slightly different reasons by our family and to all of you who sent best wishes to my Sister and I during what was and unfortunately will continue to be a difficult time I thank you and I cannot express enough how much they all meant to us both at the time and since.

I hope that each and every one of you have the greatest Christmas of all time and that you all have a safe, happy and prosperous 2008.

Thanks.

Comments