Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what's the odds? can you imagine..............

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
......Monday 26th May 2008 Championship play off final at wembley

Charlton Athletic v Crystal Palace

Now that would be fun!

Comments

• It sounds awful. Fun if we won, but dire if we lost.
  • [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]It sounds awful. Fun if we won, but dire if we lost.
    i'd hate it and wouldnt be able to enjoy it. imagine them beating us
  • but imagine beating them.....

they are on a good run at present, but they will fall short and not make the play offs.

They'll be a serious contender next season if their yoof continue to develop though.
  • palace yoof ha i thought you meant their lads!lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]......Monday 26th May 2008 Championship play off final at wembley

Charlton Athletic v Crystal Palace

Now that would be fun!

*dons pedant hat

impossible
    our divisional play-off is on the saturday 24th this season.

*removes hat
  • really pbs? I thought the league 2 was on saturday, league 1 on Sunday and CCC on Monday. It always has been hasnt it?
  • edited December 2007
    according to the BBC the Championship play off is on the 24th, Div 1 25th, div 2 26th
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]according to the BBC the Championship play off is on the 24th, Div 1 25th, div 2 26th
    must be to get a semi-decent pitch for the CCC teams because it was awful last year
  • if we finish 6th and go up
  • I can't imagine anything worse than Palarse in the final. It'll be carnage no matter what the result. When Palace lose there's bound to be a writ served by Tango Man on Charlton / Pardew / Football League / Brent Council / Henry Irving over something completely irrelevant.

"M'laud. My client, Mr Tango, would like you to consider awarding damages due to neglegence in making the Palarse use the wrong dressing room and for being referred to as a moron and imbecile"