Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barton in trouble again

Can't stand the bloke - hope he ends up being sent down

Barton in police custody

Comments

• he must have his own cell in liverpool nick, second home to him
  • That lad is running out of chances.

Sad really because although he isn't as good as he thinks he is he is still a reasonable player.
  • He was in our bar this year, seemed like a nice enough bloke. Gave us a laugh and was happy to pose for a picture.

Shame about the other side of his personality...
  • he came across as all sincere and misunderstood in an interview with gabby logan on the bbc but he has found himself in trouble too many times now, the bloke is obviously a grade one c*** , still pardew might want to sign him on that basis!!
  • http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/126/126650_charlton_set_for_barton_swoop_.html

was guttted it didn't happen at the time but perhaps us not signing him was a god thing . Would like to think being further away from liverpool may have helped him but the bright lights of London and the likes of chinawhites did no good for Marcus
  • Good digging Buckshee.

I wonder how things had turned out if we had signed Barton instead of Murphy ?
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he came across as all sincere and misunderstood in an interview with gabby logan on the bbc but he has found himself in trouble too many times now, the bloke is obviously a grade one c*** , still pardew might want to sign him on that basis!!

He came across very well in that interview, but he obviously has some anger management issues.
  • remanded in custody for a week, will be inside for New Year.
  • Liverpool magistrates..........

not Chelski or Man City fans by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]remanded in custody for a week, will be inside for New Year.

blimey, must be pretty serious.

That was his last chance in my opinion. No 'big club' will touch him now
  • isn't he already on bail for something else? I thought that's why he's been banged up
  • the thing is AFKA, it should be his last chance is being a free man not just a bloody footballer. it winds me up the way these "public figures" like him and the idiot Pete Doherty can commit offence after offence and be back doing exactly the same thing a week later.

it might happen with normal joe public as well but grrrr.....
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]it winds me up the way these "public figures" like him and the idiot Pete Doherty can commit offence after offence and be back doing exactly the same thing a week later

a bit chalk and cheese there - doherty is an ill man, barton is just a total lunatic
  • WSSWSS
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]doherty is an ill man
    he wouldnt be ill if he didnt do so many drugs and either way he should be locked up for his own safety.

they are both idolised in one way or another and every time they "get off" with something then aspiring footballers, band followers or wannabe musicians etc are going to think they they can get away with it.
  • Sportsmen/musicians should never be seen as role models, or allowed to be by pig lazy parents
  • edited December 2007
    I dont think its really his fault as I think the blame should be squarely laid on McDonalds. It's getting more than a coincidence when another 'assault' happened outside/inside one of their establishments by a footballer. Mr Lee Bowyer -1996, Mr Jerome Thomas - 2007, Mr Joe Barton - 2007....Didnt McDonalds sponsor the World Cup recently? This is all getting rather spooky for me or perhaps its just down to E numbers?

Ithink all true football fans now wake up and boycott McDonalds (except for the fillet of fish) and help our footballers from destroying their career.
  • I think you're wrong there solid... i believe Thomas was outside a kebab shop! no fatty burgers for our JT just a good old donner with extra chilli sauce!

Joey Barton.... has a face only a mother could love.
  • Kebab/McD....all the same (journalistic licence)!
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Kebab/McD....all the same (journalistic licence)!
    Glad you've had the good taste not to include KFC in your list. Col. Sanders is my hero :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I have never been to KFC since I accidently left a piece of KFC chicken on my car for one day. The damage it made to the bonnet was more akin to sulphuric acid!

I would put KFC into room 101 with McDonalds, Burgher King and all the rest of those so called fast food joints!
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]The damage it made to the bonnet was more akin to sulphuric acid!

LOL!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he came across as all sincere and misunderstood in an interview with gabby logan on the bbc but he has found himself in trouble too many times now, the bloke is obviously a grade one c*** , still pardew might want to sign him on that basis!!

What the f*** is that supposed to mean??? Why do you seem to constantly snipe and run our club down. Are you just on some sort of wind up???
  • i thought that was quite funny and slightly true!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he came across as all sincere and misunderstood in an interview with gabby logan on the bbc but he has found himself in trouble too many times now, the bloke is obviously a grade one c*** , still pardew might want to sign him on that basis!!

What the f*** is that supposed to mean??? Why do you seem to constantly snipe and run our club down. Are you just on some sort of wind up???

i'm not running our club down i'm saying that with the recent sendings off and disciplinary problems we've had with mills and sodje and not forgetting signing that nut nut thatcher that barton wouldn't look out of place
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he came across as all sincere and misunderstood in an interview with gabby logan on the bbc but he has found himself in trouble too many times now, the bloke is obviously a grade one c*** , still pardew might want to sign him on that basis!!

i'm not running our club down i'm saying that with the recent sendings off and disciplinary problems we've had with mills and sodje and not forgetting signing that nut nut thatcher that barton wouldn't look out of place

Happy New Year Oohahh - I'm off to the pub!
  • happy new year to you OFF_IT ;-)
    have a beer and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • well done to the magistrate - it's all been caught on CCTV and she said he's a danger to the public so bang the him up
  • I reckon if they'd been people handing out lollipops in Liverpool that night none of this would have ever happened.... ;)
  • At least he'll be able o share a cell with his axe wielding brother, would hate him to be alone for New Year.