Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sint Truiden Weekend. Advance purchase megabus coach/ferry tickets

Departs 09:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
Arrives 16:30 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
£12.00
Departs 21:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
Arrives 06:10 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
£18.00
The above leaves on the Friday

Departs 00:15 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
Arrives 07:30 London , Victoria Coach Station
£17.50
Departs 14:00 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
Arrives 20:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
£18
The above leaves on the Sunday

I think this is a very fair price.
I have looked for train fares from Brussells to Sint Truiden and the fares are at around £25 return taking approximately one hour

Comments

• Are we groundsharing with Sint Truiden? Better than Palace.
  • Has our participation been confirmed yet?
  • I thought the tournament was being played at Standards ground as ST T are not officially part of the "network".
  • I thought it was partly to celebrate ST Truidens ground being refurbished or something like that
  • se9addick said:

I thought the tournament was being played at Standards ground as ST T are not officially part of the "network".

The game I am certain is being played in Sint Truiden and not Liege. Either way this does not pose a problem should you want to arrive in Brussells for 6.10 on the Saturday
  • It's to celebrate the opening of STVV opening a new stand.. And Katrien's birthday
  • When is this and is there any indication Charlton will take part?
  • Swisdom said:

It's to celebrate the opening of STVV opening a new stand.. And Katrien's birthday

Will she be wearing her birthday suit ..?

• Departs 09:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
    Arrives 16:30 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
    £12.00
    Departs 21:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
    Arrives 06:10 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
    £18.00
    The above leaves on the Friday

Departs 00:15 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
    Arrives 07:30 London , Victoria Coach Station
    £17.50
    Departs 14:00 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand
    Arrives 20:00 London , Victoria Coach Station
    £18
    The above leaves on the Sunday

I think this is a very fair price.
    I have looked for train fares from Brussells to Sint Truiden and the fares are at around £25 return taking approximately one hour

**update** The outward fare is now £18 and returning on the 7th is £35.

Whilst I think the deal the club is doing is very reasonable, for people on a budget and are okay travelling by coach and ferry I think you could get two nights hotel at about £100 in total so I reckon you could do the trip for about £180....and another £150 for the delightful belgian beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Is it really that easy getting between Brussels and Saint Truiden? Google Maps was telling me you have to get multiple buses. I'm also a little concerned about getting back to Brussels late on a Sunday night.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedPanda said:

Is it really that easy getting between Brussels and Saint Truiden? Google Maps was telling me you have to get multiple buses. I'm also a little concerned about getting back to Brussels late on a Sunday night.

I'd stay in Sint Truiden personally, however I'll look at the times and post something later for confirmation of travelling times.
  • Mr Panda, inbox me your phone number and I'll go through it with you, it will be easier.
    I have looked on a site and it is all concrete with the times etc