Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any Villas available

I have booked off from next Wednesday for a week and I am looking to book a holiday for 5, 2 adults and 3 kids. There is a very limited choice as it is very close. Everything that i have found is way too expensive so I wondered if anyone had a villa available for 30th July until 6th August near a beach and a pool that would like to rent out. Pref Europe (Spain, Balearics, Canaries, Greece or similar) Please PM me if you do - thanks

Comments

• homeaway.co.uk will have some with a wide choice of destinations but getting flights might be the difficult thing.
  • thanks, I will have a look
  • I've got a holiday caravan for rent on the Blackwater in Essex if you don't get abroad (lol)
  • thanks Al, I really thought I would get a bargain booking now, how wrong I was!!
  • I have booked off from next Wednesday for a week and I am looking to book a holiday for 5, 2 adults and 2 kids. There is a very limited choice as it is very close. Everything that i have found is way too expensive so I wondered if anyone had a villa available for 30th July until 6th August near a beach and a pool that would like to rent out. Pref Europe (Spain, Balearics, Canaries, Greece or similar) Please PM me if you do - thanks

The mind boggles as to the status of the fifth person in your party... :-D

Try Home Owners Direct, a few of our pals out here advertise with them.
  • opps - edited now
  • any recommendations Algarve?
  • Have a look on Villa Plus, we've used them twice to go to Cyprus, got back 2 weeks ago from our latest trip
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a Dazza thread. ;-(
  • Last thing I heard, he was sacked from Tottenham after losing 5-0.
  • I booked a week with James Villas in mid-May in the Algarve & only did it the week beforehand. Got a 4 bed villa with pool for £293 (usually £1150).

I've just had a look & nothing that good for the 30th, but if you're still stuck in a couple of days, have a look at their late deals.

Other than that, the other villa sites mentioned are very good. Suspect the flights are going to be very expensive now.
  • I have a four bed town house, lovely village pool but no beach. http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/zuheros/256223 if you are interested.
  • We book through owners direct normally. But flight seem to be very expensive. We have just booked a holiday to a Portugal. Odexcie
  • Hany Villas sounds decent sign him up.
  • I have a few here in Tenerife

Whereabouts? I quite like el medano. Prefer somewhere quieter. And in October.
  • Do you have links to them Jay?
  • Afraid I can't help you this year, fully booked until mid-september
    www.mojonhillsvilla.co.uk
  • Sponsored links:

• Thx randy, I did look at yours

Do you have links to them Jay?

http://www.villasngolf.com
  • Took a booking for mine last week for the dates you require but have a look may be some other time www.kos18.webs.com
  • Thanks for the info everyone
  • any recommendations Algarve?

No where in particular RA, if you are looking for somewhere with a bit of life then here in Albufeira is probably the best resort for that, Lagos and Carvoeiro are also nice, but quieter; Praia da Rocha, Quarteira and Armacao de Pera are a bit more high rise. Vilamoura is a bit soulless and Tavira is probably a bit too quiet for the youngsters.
  • Just been told our villa in menorca a booked for Tuesday is double booked, and they can't find a replacement for 6 people, any one got a villa there that they would like to rent for 11th until 19th August? Please help!!!
  • No help to you RA, but mate has an apartment with Ocean view available from Sept 7th - probably swing it for about £220 a week for two people. Sleeps 5 if necessary, price will be a bit higher for more people. PM if interested.
  • thanks Algarve, the Kids are back at school then and the flights are all booked, just need accommodation. I have been on the phone 8hrs yesterday and 3 hrs today trying to sort it!!
  • I've just put 11th August to 19th AUgust 6+ people into this website and got loads of villas available...

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/search/spain/minorca-menorca/region:228/arrival:2015-08-11/departure:2015-08-19/minSleeps/6
  • i have contacted them all the President and only one has come back to me saying the availability calendar is not working at the moment. Thank you for your help