Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE RESULTS - Charlton Life's most disliked Artists/Bands

Here are the results from your top five votes.

Another " Your Top Five" coming on friday.

1- Justin Bieber

2- U2

3- Queen

4- will.i.am

5 - Coldplay

6 - The Smiths

7 - One Direction

8 - Oasis

9 - Mumford & Sons

10 - James Blunt

Just missing out were . UB40 , Miley Cirus , Muse and Nickleback.

Comments

• Cant disagree with the above, great to see the Mighty Quo not on the list!!
  • Greenie said:

Cant disagree with the above, great to see the Mighty Quo not on the list!!

They just got the one vote.
  • Dont agree with Coldplay being on there whilst Miley Cirus isnt... Surely she should be up there with Justin Bieber
  • suspect queen might also be in the top 5 aswell !
  • Wow so horrible to open a thread and see a huge Bieber photo like that...
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like Bieber, James Blunt and Coldplay.
  • Laughed out loud at the Queen pic, but sad to see them in there.
  • Saga Lout said:

Laughed out loud at the Queen pic, but sad to see them in there.

Me to actually . Nothing wrong with Queen.
  • Glad that Oasis made the list, very dull.

Good list, can't be a single poster on the list that likes every band on the list.
  • Miley will sleep a little easier tonight by dodging that list.

Oasis....no way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad that Oasis made the list, very dull.

Good list, can't be a single poster on the list that likes every band on the list.

I'd be surprised if anyone on Charlton Life liked Bieber.

Unless anyone want's to own up ?
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Miley will sleep a little easier tonight by dodging that list.

Oasis....no way sis.

• cant believe Coldplay are on this list
  • edited July 2014
    Oasis and the Smiths in, Carey and R. Kelly not. You lot over there are fools, and you lot over there are idiots...

And don't forget the man weren't allowed to vote for.
  • edited July 2014
    The fact that a national treasure like Queen are more hated than someone like Will.I.Am is criminal. Queen and Coldplay are probably not really deserving of being in such a list as they would likely make a lot of people's top 5's.

How many people truthfully know many Justin Bieber songs anyway?
  • Unusual to see Canada at No. 1 in anything other than Lacrosse and Seal Clubbing !!
  • cafctom said:

The fact that a national treasure like Queen are more hated than someone like Will.I.Am is criminal. Queen and Coldplay are probably not really deserving of being in such a list as they would likely make a lot of people's top 5's.

How many people truthfully know many Justin Bieber songs anyway?

I couldn't name a Bieber song but i voted him for being a prize pillock.
  • I loved Queen back in the seventies, and still like the eatly stuff. Very suprised to see them so loathed, but each to his own. Coldplay sort of deserve it I suppose for being so commercial of late, but there's worse out there.

Justin Beiber. Have it!
  • Stunned that Queen and Oasis are on that list, stunned!
  • I loved Queen back in the seventies, and still like the eatly stuff. Very suprised to see them so loathed, but each to his own. Coldplay sort of deserve it I suppose for being so commercial of late, but there's worse out there.

Justin Beiber. Have it!

i think it's brian mays hair that did it, why doesn't he get it chopped off or is he still trying to be a clone of ange?

• Sponsored links:

• I'm quite happy with that list. I like Coldplay but can see why others don't. The Smiths' appearance really surprised me though.
  • JaShea99 said:

The Smiths' appearance really surprised me though.

Me too. Some people put them down five times. How did'nt they win? No justice for Morrissey's men.
  • JaShea99 said:

The Smiths' appearance really surprised me though.

Me too. Some people put them down five times. How did'nt they win? No justice for Morrissey's men.
    The voters who put five of the same name counted as one vote only.

Having said that Morrisey got three solo votes as well and they weren't counted as a votes for the Smiths either .
  • I don't particularly know what their attraction is, but listening to the Smiths years ago (I think it was 'We hate it when our friends become successful)) I simply couldn't get along with what comes across to me as a poxy voice. And that is even taking into account that Morrisey is a vegetarian which is something in his favour.
  • I think U2 are the nuts , but i can see why people hate em .
  • Oakster said:

Unusual to see Canada at No. 1 in anything other than Lacrosse and Seal Clubbing !!

indeed oakster, and as well as being unrivaled at baby seal clubbing in the tens of thousands every year, lacrosse, systematic rape of the earth & lacrosse, canadians have a reputation for being the world's best at....apologizing!?!? they did bring us justin beiber after all...
  • hmmmm, never really noticed him much, so i will have to do some digging as to why will.i.am draws such ire?