Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Preview

Hi,

Would be grateful for any fans reading my season preview for Shoot Magazine. Thanks in advance

http://bit.ly/1tgFATH

Comments

• Read the review and agree with most of your sentiments.
  • A good balanced article I think and pretty much agree with you
  • Fair review and easy to read. Pretty much agree with the appraisal. Lets hope it really is upwards.
  • good read that
  • Good review, well done.
  • Nice write up sir!
  • Good stuff mate
  • Good write up apart from the below, which I believe to be wrong.

"The joy was short-lived however, as Riga was shown the door amid rumours of a feud over transfer policy. Like his predecessor Powell, it appears Riga wanted a say in the arrivals to SE7. Again, Duchatelet ignored emotion. Riga was gone."

Riga only had a contract to the end of the season & the rumour was, that it was not renewed, as Riga had walked out on RD at SL and he didn't want to give him a longer contract because of this.
  • Also think that's been disproved somewhat with a few of Big Bob's signings.
  • Thanks for feedback everyone. Will be writing every fortnight so will keep posting. I agree it's nice to see Peeters appearing to have a say in transfers, let's hope it continues
  • Sponsored links:

• I still believe the job was BP's from January onwards, but because of his loyalty to save his club from relegation he could not join us until May, RD wanted CP out so brought in JR until end of season. End of story.
  • ross1 said:

I still believe the job was BP's from January onwards, but because of his loyalty to save his club from relegation he could not join us until May, RD wanted CP out so brought in JR until end of season. End of story.

This!
    Looking at players signed recently and what happened, it looks like Peeters was in the frame.
    On the actual review, there may only be Wiggins, Solly, Morrison and Jackson left from the league 1 champions but one can add six or seven academy players to the first team squad so the heart of the club is intact in my book.