Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My weekend starts tommorow

Few of us Charlton boys slipping across the drink to Falaraki, Club 18-30 a proper chav holiday,birds,booze,birds more booze none of this sophisticated stuff like a weekend wine tasting in france fook that for a laugh

Everyone knows Falaraki is the place to go for a good time.......Oh and I ain't going there for the sandy beach. I am going there to av a right old knees up

So Yeah, yeah, yeah que no pare la fiesta Don't stop the party.

Going all out lights out like Paddy McGuiness en it

Comments

• Sounds mental mate!! Nice tattoo by the way. Where did you get it done?
  • Have a good one mate. Remember to bag up though, yeah?? You don't want to be bringing home anything nasty, know what I mean?
  • Have a good one mate. Remember to bag up though, yeah?? You don't want to be bringing home anything nasty, know what I mean?

lol yeah I no what you mean sometimes it pays to bag it up, Callum a biker friend of mine done it he is a tattooist...

• Don't forget to pack your mankini.
    Enjoy.
  • say hello to "George" for me
  • MSE7 said:

Have a good one mate. Remember to bag up though, yeah?? You don't want to be bringing home anything nasty, know what I mean?

lol yeah I no what you mean sometimes it pays to bag it up, Callum a biker friend of mine done it he is a tattooist...

Im glad you and Callum have a safe sex relationship.
  • Used to love these sorts of holidays. Did Malia twice, Zante and Magaluf between the age of 18-23. I'm only 26 now but I wouldn't be able to hack the amount of drinking that goes on anymore on those sorts of holidays I don't think.
  • I agree @cafctom ! God knows how I managed two weeks of that. Takes me about three days to recover from a bender on a Saturday!

Glad I was lucky enough to go on them all!
  • cafctom said:

Used to love these sorts of holidays. Did Malia twice, Zante and Magaluf between the age of 18-23. I'm only 26 now but I wouldn't be able to hack the amount of drinking that goes on anymore on those sorts of holidays I don't think.

Done those when younger, now 30 is right round the corner we go to a more mature place like Benirdorm........
  • Sponsored links:

• did plenty of these when younger, used to absolutely love them, stand out ones were Kavos in 1994 and Ayia Napa during the World Cup in 1998, also did Malia, Magaluf, Ibiza etc.....great days, god knows how we drank what we did for 14 days/nights, 2 on the spin now leaves me dead for a few days