Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celtic

Hammered by Legia Warsaw 4-1 (who also missed 2 penalties).
Football has changed alot since the Lisbon lions.

Comments

• Love it!!!!
  • Heard they also got a slap
  • And there was me hoping this thread was about them following Rangers to financial ruin............
  • The Scottish Championship is the place to be this season.
  • edited July 2014
    Good. Don't have to hear sky sports discussing for 3 weeks about Juventus players supposedly holding their shirts in the box, which if the ref had noticed they would have won 10-0 and probably the CL.
  • edited July 2014
    I think they do get dipped into the Europa League .

Even so , it feels weird that the most exciting part of their season is already over before August. As has been said above the Scottish Championship could be an interesting league this season with both Edinburgh clubs with Rangers.

But I suspect next year it will be business as usual with the Old Firm again . I really wish other Scottish clubs could compete with both of them in the way Ferguson's Aberdeen and MacLean's Dundee United used to .

Their collective dominance has probably killed the game north of the border.
  • 1/50 for the title.
  • 1/50 for the title.

On the upside 195 games against St Johnstone in the new look 2014/15 SPL, then a play off with Kilmarnock over 20 legs to decide who gets to go into the Champions League preliminary, qualifying stage 4th round
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:

I think they do get dipped into the Europa League .

Even so , it feels weird that the most exciting part of their season is already over before August. As has been said above the Scottish Championship could be an interesting league this season with both Edinburgh clubs with Rangers.

But I suspect next year it will be business as usual with the Old Firm again . I really wish other Scottish clubs could compete with both of them in the way Ferguson's Aberdeen and MacLean's Dundee United used to .

Their collective dominance has probably killed the game north of the border.

I don't think there's any "probably" about it Richard. That's why I hold both clubs in such contempt.