Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darius Henderson

Joining Orient apparently.

Would have been the big striker up front we could do with surely.

Surprised he's prepared to drop down to League One - must be taking a hefty wage cut.

Comments

• Joining Orient apparently.

Would have been the big striker up front we could do with surely.

Surprised he's prepared to drop down to League One - must be taking a hefty wage cut.

George/piggott? don't think we need him at all personally.
  • Wow, thought he'd be Champs level tbh. Good signing for Orient - hopefully they'll be challenging this coming season.
  • Amazed, because he was on big wages at Millwall a couple of seasons ago, which was why they let him go.
  • Will he be fighting for a place with young Kevin Lisbie?
  • Saga Lout said:

Will he be fighting for a place with young Kevin Lisbie?

"You have to be there to miss"..."still has potential"...."couldnt hit a barn door from 5 yards".

Im back in the happier year of 2004
  • Dave2l said:

Saga Lout said:

Will he be fighting for a place with young Kevin Lisbie?

"You have to be there to miss"..."still has potential"...."couldnt hit a barn door from 5 yards".

Im back in the happier year of 2004
    Funny thing was in the 2003/04 he was seeming to finally be taking his chance, only to end up injured.
  • Orient's new owner seems willing to splash the cash on wages. I see that they've signed Jay Simpson and Jobi Mcanuff too, along with our Bradley of course
  • They have also signed 2 keepers Ledgkins and Woods and left sided defender ex Spanner Shane Lowry.

Last season their problem was the size of squad and I feared that there would be a mass exodus , I now think they will at least be in the play offs. They have some very decent options.
  • Henderson is a thug with anger issues, will only get worse with age as he gets more immobile. I question his commitment and think the Championship is a league too far now. Probably be quite effective in League One