Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Going to Watford by Tube? Brace yourself...

Just when I thought getting to Watford would be a piece of pish, there's two great loads of engineering works getting in the way on the Tube.

- the Jubilee Line is suspended between Green Park and Stratford.
- the Metropolitan Line is only running between Baker Street and Wembley Park, and Northwood and Watford, with buses in between.
- there's no Circle line at all, and the Hammersmith and City line is only running Hammersmith- King's Cross.

The mainline out of Euston is fine, though.

There ends another post about trains.

Comments

• We have 11 coaches going to this game - amazing for a match (almost) in London
  • Any idea on ticket sales AB? We close to a sell out?
  • Sold about 1650 out of 2000 - it's currently thought that Watford will NOT sell on the day.
  • Thanks - that's pretty decent. Didnt think there would be many due to being on TV...
  • Airman, i'm staggered by the amount of coaches. How does that break down ? Is it mainly a 50:50 split between local pick-ups and further afield ?
  • nearly sold out now!

I'll be getting the DLR to Bank, Northern to Euston then train to Watford.

I would drive but its a real pain in the @rse journey.
  • Out of 500-plus coach passengers, about 70 per cent are boarding at Bexleyheath, Eltham, Charlton, Dartford and Bromley.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Out of 500-plus coach passengers, about 70 per cent are boarding at Bexleyheath, Eltham, Charlton, Dartford and Bromley.

Very suprising. Looks like a few families are taking advantage of the cheap kids tickets.