Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Solly joined Brighton??

hi everyone brighton fan in peace, watching the south east news and when it got to sport the reporter said Chris Solly will be making his debut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04d8rbm/south-east-today-15082014

skip to 22 mins 30 seconds just wondering if u guys no anything about this??

Comments

• Haha - very lazy journo. He has his compass well and truly in tune mate.
  • Ha, I suspect he meant Chris O Grady
  • Nooooooo
  • Solly March?
  • Just the local news not knowing their arse from their elbow.
  • What's your thoughts on Brighton for this season mate?
  • They need someone better than Dale Stephens in the middle Dan.
  • Maybe taking a dip in the salty sea every day will help repair his knee......................

brightongull123 I think we could safely say that even if there was any interest from your lot, he wouldn't pass a medical.................
  • Sponsored links:

• as tango says, pretty much the only reason he isn't playing in the prem right now is because his knee's buggered
  • It's almost like Chris Powell approached Satan, his chosen Lord, and asked "hey mate, can you ensure that Solly never leaves Charlton?" and the Horned One said "Yes, my child, and I know exactly how…"
  • Maybe you need to avail yourself of either counselling or an exorcism.

not looking to good unless we splash the 14 million we have in these next few weeks, unless bottom half finish.

not looking to good unless we splash the 14 million we have in these next few weeks, unless bottom half finish.

Have you lost a lot of talent from last season? Why so downbeat after finishing in the play-offs two years running?

Have you lost a lot of talent from last season? Why so downbeat after finishing in the play-offs two years running?
    Buckley and someone foreign have been sold, they will be mid table no marks, much like ourselves, except we will be happy with that.
  • I did hear Solly wanted to move up north...
  • JonnyK said:

Maybe you need to avail yourself of either counselling or an exorcism.

Nah. There's an MSE7-shaped void on CL that needs filling
  • (minus the casual transphobia, obv)
  • Sponsored links:

How would you feel about a team that finished lower about you that has, rather than splashed, dribbled about a quarter of that amount?
  • Is he playing for Brighton tonight?