Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sunderland v Man Utd

1-1 at Half Time. Man Utd look very ordinary, only a week to go in the window and their entire team needs replacing.

Comments

• Just thinking the same thing Van Gaal has got a hell of a job on to get them anywhere near the top four
  • What I dont get is if you dont have 3 good CB'S why play 3, then one gets injured so you have a worse CB and you still play 3, when Smalling went of injured formation should of been changed to a flat back 4, Saying that 2 CB'S and Di Maria and I think united will get top 4
  • what a surprise Young booked for a dive, and it was a dive
  • Don't get why LVG is so persistent on replicating the system/formation he used in the World Cup with holland.

They just don't have the players for it, Young and Valencia as wing backs look poor and will get destroyed against the top teams. They don't have a presser in midfield like Nigel De Jong and their CBs are just terrible. Blackett/Keane/Jones as your 3 CBs really isn't good enough. Smalling isn't much better either.
  • Feels like he's doing a bit of a Harry, showing the people with the cash how stretched his squad is by having kids who aren't ready in the squad. They're rumoured to be getting Di Maria for £50 million but as brilliant as he is, that's not the position they need filling. They need a decent central midfielder, an experienced centre half, a left back and a right back urgently. Spaffing £27 million on Luke Shaw when they need to fill so many positions was a very odd choice. Ed Woodward really hasn't got a clue
  • Feels like he's doing a bit of a Harry, showing the people with the cash how stretched his squad is by having kids who aren't ready in the squad. They're rumoured to be getting Di Maria for £50 million but as brilliant as he is, that's not the position they need filling. They need a decent central midfielder, an experienced centre half, a left back and a right back urgently. Spaffing £27 million on Luke Shaw when they need to fill so many positions was a very odd choice. Ed Woodward really hasn't got a clue

Left back not so urgent with Rojo as long as he stays out of prison and gets his Work Permit

Left back not so urgent with Rojo as long as he stays out of prison and gets his Work Permit
    Rojo's more of a left-sided centre half though. But either way, if you say they're going to play Rojo at LB then they need two centre halves. Jones can still come good but Smalling and Evans aren't good enough and I don't know if Blackett and Keane will make the grade. It's bizarre that they've done so little business but still spent so much

Rojo's more of a left-sided centre half though. But either way, if you say they're going to play Rojo at LB then they need two centre halves. Jones can still come good but Smalling and Evans aren't good enough and I don't know if Blackett and Keane will make the grade. It's bizarre that they've done so little business but still spent so much
    Think Rojo will be used as a LWB but I agree they need 2 CB'S
  • They need players like Vidal and Strootman.

Guillem Balagué reporting thats its £64.9 Million
  • Sponsored links:

Think Rojo will be used as a LWB but I agree they need 2 CB'S
    You may well be right but I reckon van Gaal brought him in to play on the left of a defensive 3 once Shaw is fit. He'd be better off dropping the 3-5-2 altogether though
  • One point from two games is Manchester United's worst start to a league season since 1992-93
  • One point from two games is Manchester United's worst start to a league season since 1992-93

and they won the league :-)

Can never hear that too many times.
  • Honestly don't care to much about united , gone and bought Di Maria from Madrid for £63 million nice pay day for him , for them maybe a chance of winning the league cup.

Guillem Balagué reporting thats its £64.9 Million
    Between him and Mata that's £103m on players in positions they don't need. Meanwhile their defence and central midfield are awful.
  • And they just don't have the players to fit this 352.

Ditch it, play Mata left and Di Maria behind Van Persie or Rooney in a 433.
  • Utd secure the point required to keep them out of the bottom three.

Di Maria Left and Mata behind, Di Maria is better on the wing and Mata dont like playing LM
  • Sponsored links:

• Best bit for me is living ooop here with (some of) their fans and watching the gobby gits suffer after putting up with 20 years of their obnoxious bragging lol
  • As long as they beat Palace twice I couldn't give a monkeys.

Di Maria Left and Mata behind, Di Maria is better on the wing and Mata dont like playing LM
    Sorry I meant Di Maria right and Mata left.

They need at least one good, experienced centre back and centre mids with energy and pace. Should pay up for Carvalho's release clause and stop messing about and get Vidal in.