Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kitchen Fitter / Plumber / Handyman - Help Needed

Can anyone put me in touch with someone or a company who can help with an integrated washing machine.

We appear to have sprung a leak but in order to get the washing machine out we have to partially dismantle the kitchen. This isn't something that I can do myself. Can any lifer recommend someone to come and have a look.

Comments

• Where are you based?
  • Saga Lout said:

Where are you based?

We live in Bexley. @Curb_It‌ has given me a number and have given the guy a call. If I get no joy is there anyone you know who can help?
    smiffyboy said:

If you take the plinth off at the bottom it should just pull out the door is attached to the front of the machine

To take the plinth off, you need take the doors off and the corner unit fixing and I have no idea how to take off the corner unit fixing. When we had problems with the washing machine before (dryer), the whirlpool engineering ended up kicking the plinth and walking out leading to the insurance company writing off the appliance, giving us a settlement and telling us to make our own arrangements to replace it.

Thanks for the responses

• Andy Delort can do this
  • PL54 said:

Andy Delort can do this

He only deals with driving people round the bend, not the bend itself.
  • Andy's dad tells me his gas safety certificate has run out now so he can only do it cash in hand and he implies no warranty
  • Gas powered washing machine. Thats a new one on me.
  • Well you can get electric washing machine that has a gas dryer built in.
  • Well I never. Mr Lung, you certainly know you're white goods.
    Does anyone actually own one of these?
  • I cannot claim such knowledge - I only googled it to see if there was such a thing as a gas washing machine.