Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v forest cup match

Watching the game tonight and watching Forest weakened team, the same as Boro last night, it makes you realise out far we are off a top club

Comments

• Options

Forest looking impressive against Spurs. That Osborn looks a talent and I'm wondering how much Veldwijk cost them because he was playing in the same division as Polish Pete last season yet seems to have a lot more about him...

• Options
    Yet at the same time we could well beat both of them this season. It's having the squad depth and consistency that's the real key to success in this division.
  • Options
    Ben Osborn's run and shot was pretty incredible! Lively game so far
  • Options
    5,200 massives at Man C tonight
  • Options
    Thread on the competition elsewhere - tut tut
  • Options
    PL54 said:

If you are referring to the one that was for the games last night (I know it says 3rd round), I apologise, if this is where we are supposed to put this information, I thought people would think like me, it was last nights news, do not want to get a reputation like Paulis for starting new threads, smack my hands
  • Options
    ross1 said:

PL54 said:

If you are referring to the one that was for the games last night (I know it says 3rd round), I apologise, if this is where we are supposed to put this information, I thought people would think like me, it was last nights news, do not want to get a reputation like Paulis for starting new threads, smack my hands
    Chill
  • Options
    PL54 said:

ross1 said:

PL54 said:

Chill
    Brrrrrr
  • Options
    Forest take the lead.
  • Options

Forest looking impressive against Spurs. That Osborn looks a talent and I'm wondering how much Veldwijk cost them because he was playing in the same division as Polish Pete last season yet seems to have a lot more about him...

you can say that again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forest fans on way to Spurs.