Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Norwich v Charlton

those Lifers who saw the complete game at Carrow Road or on a decent steam just copy the list of players and give your marks

Henderson
Gomez
Wiggins
Bikey
Ben Haim
Wilson
Buyens
Jackson
Cousins
Bulot
Vetokele

Moussa n/a
Ahearne-Grant n/a
Fox n/a

Comments

• Everyone 10
  • edited September 2014
    Don't know whether to give my marks. I saw the complete second half on stream but missed half of the first?
  • Don't know whether to give my marks. I saw the complete second half on stream but missed half of the first?

sorry Callum has to be the whole match
  • Watched on a stream still buzzing.

Henderson 8.5
    Gomez 8
    Wiggins 8.5
    Bikey 9
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 8
    Buyens 7
    Jackson 7.5
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 7

Moussa n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
    Fox n/a
  • edited September 2014
    Henderson - 10.
    faultless. Total mastery of angles when faced with attackers not more than 5-10 yards out. made 3-4 worldies and countless times some very good handling on crosses. biggest compliment paid to him by the norwich strikers, who were going for the top corner postage stamp shot by the end of the game, knowing nothing else would beat him.

Gomez - 7
    stuck manfully to the task, which was huge. caught out of position badly just before he got subbed off. clearly learning and the mistakes he made in no way reflect badly on his potential as a player.

Bikey - 9
    immense. at least 346 crosses headed away by his melon swede. total WALL

Ben Haim -9
    same. CB pairing is the best i have ever seen when compared to the general standard of the division we are in

Wiggins - 8
    up against a monster baller in Nathan Redmond. skinned many times but kept at it and one great goaline clearance.

Wilson - 9
    ran his socks off all game, was part of the few decent bits of play we did put together. some great 1-on-1 defending when he went back to RB

Buyens - 4
    gash. technically got the assist but total gash i am afraid. 4 points for being part of a winning team away to the league leaders but he was a passenger

Jackson - 8
    couple of marks for the goal, using his brain and realising we might as well have a go as other options were severely limited. no goal i would have had him as a 5 or 6.

Cousins - 5
    got to carry some of the can for an unacceptable performance from the midfield unit. ffs play him in the middle as the DM.

Bulot - 6
    did put in a lot of running and tried to break forward on occassions. was inches away from a goal around the 60 minute mark.

Vetokele - 6
    do feel sorry for him playing on his own with no hope at all of being able to control the aimless punts up to him or having any other option than trying to slalom on his own through the defence.

Subs...

Moussa -
    fresh legs massively needed and clearly has a bit of skill and technique. not sure about his decision making.

KAG and Fox - nice to see the young lads part of the biggest robbery ive ever seen. got to be good for their confidence and will show them that a bit of effort can make up for a defecit of technique sometimes.
  • Good result. Well done chaps.

• Don't know whether to give my marks. I saw the complete second half on stream but missed half of the first?

No problem! I'll refrain from marking in that case. :-)
  • Live at Carrow Road

Henderson 8
    Gomez 7.5
    Wiggins 8
    Bikey 9
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 8
    Buyens 6
    Jackson 7.5
    Cousins 5
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6
  • Henderson - 9
    Gomez - 8
    Wiggins - 8
    Bikey - 9.5
    Ben Haim - 8
    Wilson - 8
    Buyens - 6
    Jackson - 7 (extra mark for goal)
    Cousins - 6.5
    Bulot - 5
    Vetokele - 5 (Absolutely isolated up front on his own. Doesn't hold the ball up well. Needs a strike partner)

Ahearne-Grant n/a (Looked very quick and sharp. Impressive little cameo)

And for that reason I'm out too.
  • Sponsored links:

• I did'nt go so massive respect to you guys. What a great result, and excellent comments Bristol adick.
  • Henderson- 9

Gomez- 7

Wiggins - 8

Bikey- 9.5

Ben Haim- 9

Wilson- 7

Buyens- 7

Jackson 7.5

Cousins- 7.5

Bulot- 6.5

Vetokele- 6.5

Moussa n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
    Fox n/a
  • Henderson - 8 made a couple of great saves when needed.

Gomez - 7 - started well but tired towards the end. Impressive for such a young player.

Wiggins - 7.5 - solid.

Bikey - 9 - immense

Ben Haim 9 - Immense

Wilson - 8 - worked his socks off.

Buyens - 8 - Classy outlet.

Jackson - 8 - 1 point for his misshit goal.

Cousins - 8 - First time I've seen him this season. has grown a couple of inches during the close season. Looks assured - developing into a very good footballer.

Bulot-7.5 - didn't notice him to much but overall contribution to the team was good.

Vetokele.- 7 - struggled with the service provided.

Big Bob - 10 - for his game plan.
  • I'm finding it hard to rate the players fairly, since if the game had gone just slightly differently I dare say the marks would be lower. Enough of that though, WE WON!!

Henderson - 8 , thought he had a thoroughly decent game and felt he dealt with everything thrown at him.
    Gomez - 8, didn't stand out as a relative newcomer which is a credit to him at this point in his career
    Wiggins - 7, solid enough
    Bikey - 9, what can be said, the man is a legend. Without his input, we would've been looking at a very different scoreline I think.
    Ben Haim - 8
    Wilson - 6, I thought he made some questionable decisions at times. At one point, he left a Norwich player totally unmarked 10 yards behind him which could've been costly.
    Buyens - 7
    Jackson - 7, not his best game by any stretch but popping up with a goal like that deserves credit!
    Cousins - 8, very happy with his performance, looked solid on the ball
    Bulot - 7
    Vetokele - 7, considering the kinds of balls that were pumped up to him, and his marker being about two foot taller than him, he still put in a shift

Moussa n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
    Fox n/a
  • Henderson 7
    Gomez 7
    Wiggins 8
    Bikey 9
    Ben Haim 8
    Wilson 7
    Buyens 6
    Jackson 6
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Wiggins 7
    Bikey 8
    Ben haim 8
    Wilson 8.5
    Buyens 5. 4 of those for the 2nd half!
    Jackson 7. Extra point for the goal.
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 7
  • Was at the game

Henderson 9 - some top saves again
    Gomez 8 - inexperience showed a couple of times but will iron that out with more games, a real gem on our hands
    Wiggins 8 - a tough night with the attacking riches Norwich had to offer but never looked out of his depth
    Bikey 9.5 MOM - such a presence at the back
    Ben Haim 8 - a great game again tonight and to think many thought he was past it journeyman when he was signed
    Wilson 7 - couldn't work out where he was playing, looked like LM to me in the first half
    Buyens 7 - can't believe some of the low ratings given to him, not his best game but was generally tidy on the ball
    Jackson 8 - I had ranged his scores from 4 to 6 all season up until tonight, gets an extra mark for the goal, much better in a more attacking midfield role, big influence tonight
    Cousins 7 - improved but can't help but feel he just needs to get a bit more stuck in at times, more to come from him
    Bulot 7 - showed some nice touches more to come from him as well
    Vetokele 7 - fed off scraps again, won tackles and free kicks

Moussa n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
    Fox n/a
  • edited October 2014
    At game

Henderson 7
    Gomez 7.5
    Wiggins 7.5
    Bikey 9
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 7.5
    Buyens 5.5
    Jackson 7
    Cousins 7.5
    Bulot 5.5
    Vetokele 6 no service
  • Decent stream

Henderson 9
    Gomez 7.5
    Wiggins 7.5
    Bikey 8.5
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 7
    Buyens 6
    Jackson 6
    Cousins 6
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 7
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2014
    At game.

Henderson - 8.5
    Gomez - 6.5
    Wiggins - 7.5
    Bikey - 8
    Ben Haim - 7.5
    Wilson - 7
    Buyens - 6
    Jackson - 7.5
    Cousins - 7
    Bulot - 6.5
    Vetokele - 7
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Wiggins 7
    Bikey 8
    Ben Haim 8
    Wilson 7
    Buyens 6
    Jackson 6
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 7
  • Henderson-8.5 strong and calm, can't kick but i guess that's why he's a goalie !
    Gomez-7 Decent until the knock, only 17, great experience for him.
    Wiggins-9 Looking better since rotherham 2nd half, super clearance off line, never panicked.
    Bikey-9 Cult hero, man and ball shall not pass me.
    Ben Haim-9 The work load is constant, but never wavers,awesome CB partership.
    Wilson-8 will play where ever Bob asked him too, right mid, left mid, right back, just in this game !
    Buyens-7 because he contributed to the win, lost his edge a bit, but never hides.
    Jackson-7.5 nearly pulled the trigger mins before, a great captain, loves to prove us wrong.
    Cousins-7.5 getting there, winning should help his confidence. passing still needs to improve.
    Bulot-7 feel we will see the best of him when we attack more, at home to Brum ?
    Vetokele-7.5 hard for him as lone striker, did great run and cross, for half chance for Bulot.

• I've calmed down a bit from last night. Best attack in the league met the best defence!

Henderson 8 - Couple of important saves/claims
    Gomez 8 - Solid at full back, and really composed on the ball.
    Wiggins 9 - Excellent performance against a couple of tricky wingers, but he was up to the test every time. MOM
    Bikey 9 - Beast was superb
    Ben Haim 8 - Great defender. Scares me a bit with his off the ball stuff. Easily could have given a penalty away for a needless shove near the end.
    Wilson 7.5 - Did well in all 3 positions he played. Good game.
    Buyens 6.5 - Solid enough. Don't think he deserves any criticism.
    Jackson 8 - Worked hard, and pops up with the winner.
    Cousins 8 - Looked at home in the middle of the park, energy was superb. Battled hard.
    Bulot 6.5 - Nice touches on the ball, and did ok.
    Vetokele 7 - Chased down many lost causes, and did a good job on his own. Best bit was when he managed to run past Michael Turner despite being in a headlock. When KAG came on, he worked just as hard as a left mid, defending well in his own corner.

Moussa n/a - Did well when he came on.
    Ahearne-Grant n/a - Really promising, great to see his debut
    Fox n/a
  • Henderson -9
    Gomez -8
    Wiggins -9
    Bikey -10 Never thought I would ever give a ten but his performance was peerless and faultless
    Ben Haim -9
    Wilson -7
    Buyens -7
    Jackson -6
    Cousins -6
    Bulot -7
    Vetokele -8
  • Henderson 8.5
    Gomez 6
    Wiggins 7
    Bikey 8
    Ben Haim 8
    Wilson 6.5
    Buyens 6.5
    Jackson 6.5
    Cousins 6.5
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7.5
    Wiggins 8
    Bikey 9.5
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 7
    Buyens 6.5
    Jackson 7
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 7

• It would seem that many think that Bikey is a bit of a lightweight....;-)
  • Henderson 7.5 Good performance but too many of his kicks found touch and not the player
    Gomez 7.5 Good test for him and valuable experience
    Wiggins 8 Much better
    Bikey 8.5 A "beast"
    Ben Haim 8 Solid
    Wilson 7.5 A great worker and invaluable member of the squad
    Buyens 7.5 Is it me but does he play better when he doesn't have to cover for JJ's lack of pace
    Jackson 7.5 Captain did what he is good at but ...
    Cousins 7 Fustrating
    Bulot 7 Like the look of him but he is still settling in
    Vetokele 7 Hasn't scord since voted Player of the Month; well marked and as a lone striker not as effective as he can be

Moussa n/a Always seems to add somthing when he comes on
    Ahearne-Grant n/a This lad is full of confidence. Good move by BP to give him a taster gainst then league leaders
    Fox n/a
  • Henderson - 8
    Gomez - 7
    Wiggins - 7
    Bikey 9
    Ben Haim 9
    Wilson 8
    Buyens 7
    Jackson 7
    Cousins 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 7