Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Passing ball back

How refreshing to see Norwich keep possession after our keeper tried to timewaste by kicking the ball out.
I am sick of players trying to make refereeing decisions.
If only every team would react the same, the whole nonsense would stop.

Comments

• How refreshing to see Norwich keep possession after our keeper tried to timewaste by kicking the ball out.
    I am sick of players trying to make refereeing decisions.
    If only every team would react the same, the whole nonsense would stop.

I think you will find it was kicked out because we had an injury, but the ref said he could not get treatment and told Norwich to take the throw
  • I think your find it was a defender rubbing his head with fuck all wrong with him.
    Well happy with the result, but sick of players being wrapped in cotton wool.
  • I think your find it was a defender rubbing his head with fuck all wrong with him.

Jesus.......

Fuck it, glad we do it, had so much cheating, shit decisions and timewasting against us for years and years.

Love it, if you cant beat em, join em.

Man Utd made a legacy from it.

Jesus.......
    Yes son.

Fuck it, glad we do it, had so much cheating, shit decisions and timewasting against us for years and years.

Maybe, but do want to spend your hard earned watching it?

Sad to say, but it's part of the game now. If you don't like it well then TOUGH.
  • I sort of agree with you, and when Norwich took the throw and kept possession, my reaction was "yeah, don't blame em"...........

Its all part of the modern game, people pay 2/3/4/500 GBPs, Euros, etc to watch it in the Champions League, World cup, La Liga etc

• Sponsored links:

• In this instance Norwich were right to keep the ball as Gomez was getting up when Henderson kicked it out, but it's too early after a great win to be discussing this, at least wait til tomorrow ;-)
  • Don't agree, Gomez got injured from a foul when he brought the ball forward about 5 mins before this incident. It was clear to see he could barely stand on his foot, yet ref didn't allow him treatment. Also Norwich nearly took advantage and very nearly scored due to joes immobility before he was subbed.