Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Happy Hour

What's happening on here tonight??!!

Kicking off more than Sheffield Wednesday at the Etihaad.

Cheer up, we are unbeaten!!!!

Comments

• will this thread close at 7:01?
  • 2 Lols for the price of 1
  • Just in...have I missed it??? Bollox!!!!
  • *warning*

popcorn levels are dangerously low in morrisons, asda and sainsburys in s e london stores, be advised tesco still have a healthy stock but they do not anticipate this being the case for very long
  • Ok this is disappointing I thought it was about cheap booze *sigh*
  • Need a new Paulie thread to lighten the mood.
  • Stealing thread now gone...that one could have really heated up!

What happened? Did the man in the Uggs join in?

Good decision really
  • Sponsored links:

• Regarding that other thread, I know these things are good entertainment if you don't know the people involved. In this case, many, many people do, and without sounding a drama queen it is an utterly painful headf**k for everyone connected.

There's a damned if you do, damned if you don't approach to whether it should be on here or not. It's not now, and I'd really appreciate it if people could maybe drop it for now, or not use it as a sense of amusement. It is more complex than you could ever imagine. Thanks
  • Regarding that other thread, I know these things are good entertainment if you don't know the people involved. In this case, many, many people do, and without sounding a drama queen it is an utterly painful headf**k for everyone connected.

There's a damned if you do, damned if you don't approach to whether it should be on here or not. It's not now, and I'd really appreciate it if people could maybe drop it for now, or not use it as a sense of amusement. It is more complex than you could ever imagine. Thanks

You used my words! Hehe.

You are bang on the money here, some things no good will come of.
  • Despite my comment above, I do actually agree that an internet message board is no place for threads like that. Well done AFKA. Hope everything works out for all parties involved.
  • Officer Gary trying to keep the peace.

Good move AFKA, don't know any of the people personally but felt the thread was unnecessary, to expose private problems like that on here isn't in the best interest for anyone
  • edited October 2014

Officer Gary trying to keep the peace.

Good move AFKA, don't know any of the people personally but felt the thread was unnecessary, to expose private problems like that on here isn't in the best interest for anyone

Ok Judge Junior
  • I missed it - can someone give me the 'highlights' edition.
  • Yes, I don't get this either. What's wrong with this thread?
  • Whatever the rights and wrongs of what has or has not occurred it is sad that two blokes who were good enough mates to choose to share a property have had such a major fall out.

I can understand that there is a natural morbid curiosity following the original thread but let's not be the cyber equivalent of rubberneckers on the M25.