Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lift from Canterbury to The Valley

Going to the game tomorrow with a mate who's only ever been to one game of English football before! Though we've left it late with regards to getting to the ground.

If anyone is driving to the Valley from Canterbury (studying at Uni of Kent) and has space for two more then let me know.

Of course it goes without saying that we'd pay.

Thanks

COYR

Comments

• Options
    Get the coach mate,

8.50 return and walkable from campus. Did this loads in my first year at uni and was awesome. I also used to call up about this time on a Friday and they always had a couple of spaces available
  • Options
    Yeah mate, was planning to do that but phoned earlier and was told that no more pick ups from Canterbury. National Express tickets and train tickets are crazy prices.
  • Options
    Oh UKC is wonderful!!
  • Options
    My girlfriend is studying at kent uni, last year when she was staying in parkwood I would catch the 11:45 train at Canterbury East and would arrive at roughly 2:20. If that helps you at all?
  • Options
    Was gonna say there's a direct train from Canterbury East.. that's what I do mostly..
  • Options
    Dansk_Red, no tickets left. Train tickets are ridiculous price for someone living on a tight budget.
  • Options
    You can get the shuttle bus from Keynes or Darwin that goes to Gillingham for free and train from there.
  • Options
    28.60 return for tomorrow, Canterbury East -> Charlton. Under 20 quid if you have railcards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCjoe94 said:

You can get the shuttle bus from Keynes or Darwin that goes to Gillingham for free and train from there.

Thank you mate! Cheapest option available, £13 return. Thanks a lot fella, saved me quite a few quid.
  • Options

Was gonna say there's a direct train from Canterbury East.. that's what I do mostly..

A direct train between Cants and Charlton ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

A direct train between Cants and Charlton ?
    Yup it's slow but gets there..