Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Charlton! You'll Never Beat Charlton!"

Just realised today that we've not lost to Manchester City for 8 years now, the run continues!! You'll never beat Charlton!!!

Comments

• and we've never lost to Real Madrid
  • Good point Large, can we update this at Charlton station?!
  • :)

Unfortunately the electronic service update boards need to be TfL operated. South Eastern haven't got the capability to allow their station managers to update the boards themselves, whereas TfL have.

Unfortunately the electronic service update boards need to be TfL operated. South Eastern haven't got the capability to allow their station managers to update the boards themselves, whereas TfL have.

Trainspotter

You've been on here too long. Starting to sound like one of us.

Choo Choo!!!
    Yeah, probably need a bit of a lie down ;)

Choo Choo!!!

Go do a bit of pavement dancing outside your parents house and you'll be back to 'normal'

Choo Choo!!!

Go do a bit of pavement dancing outside your parents house and you'll be back to 'normal'
    Is that like street dance?

• to be fair the distance from bermondsey station to the dump is the same as from north greenwich to the valley. someone needs to have a word with the manager down there to put up the fact we have not lost to arsenal in almost 8 years.
  • Have we lost to Barcelona before?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was it just me or did that chant sound a bit prearranged and not very organic, they all started chanting it when the whistle blew.

Ark at you Trainspotter!

Yer best post yet mate.
  • Have we lost to Barcelona before?

Dunno but Leo Messi cant claim he's world class until he's done it on a cold night at the Valley
  • edited November 2014
  • and we've never lost to Real Madrid

Well, not since 1955 anyway.
  • Pretty sure we've won every single game against Newcastle since 2007.
  • We've never lost to Arsenal on a Thursday when it's been snowing.

Ark at you Trainspotter!

Yer best post yet mate.
    Why thank you. I do like to keep abreast of goings on in the world of rail.

• Sponsored links:

Ark at you Trainspotter!

Yer best post yet mate.

There's always room for one more at the Valley, BBW. I don't want to rush you, but have a think about it.
  • Uboat said:

:)

Ark at you Trainspotter!

Yer best post yet mate.

There's always room for one more at the Valley, BBW. I don't want to rush you, but have a think about it.
    he's getting there.
    Things must be dull as fuck in spannerworld.
  • I speak to fellow 'Wall most days so the last thing I want to do is read the same sh*t on messageboards. Hence why I am setting up camp here.
  • You said 'wall.
  • You said 'wall.

Am I to assume that's frowned upon on here then?

A small price to pay for my input ;)

• You said 'wall.

frowned, no. Smirked upon is more like it.
  • You said 'wall.

frowned, no. Smirked upon is more like it.
    Smirks don't register on my bants-o-meter.

• You shouldn't talk to walls you will be locked up
  • You said 'wall.

we are 'ton and laugh at 'wall