Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sticky Site ?

Is it just me or are others experiencing very slow access and movement around the site ? .. I don't have the problem elsewhere .. have we got 'overloaded'

Comments

• You could be asking for it by putting "sticky" in this thread what with being on CharltonLife... ;)
  • Did the New Bird From Countdown thread get bumped again?
  • Working fine for me.
  • X Hampsters sticky for me
  • I had this problem. Try pressing Ctrl + W at the same time. Worked for me.

Don't listen to him, Lincsaddick. It's a prank. ;-) Check this out: http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Pranks
  • edited December 2014
    No problems for me. In fact I switched from Internet Explorer, to Google Chrome, some time ago and was amazed by the difference in speed.
  • Not aware of any issues Lincs, is it continuing for you?

Don't listen to him, Lincsaddick. It's a prank. ;-) Check this out: http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Pranks
    Damn! Foiled by Jessie!

it's still a bit errrr sticky and treacly AFKA but better this morning than it has been for a few days .. though this reply has taken about two minute to type and not cos I'm using my toes ((:>)

thanks to all other repliers, pranksters and serious folk alike .. enjoy today's game COYAddicks
  • Sponsored links:

it's still a bit errrr sticky and treacly AFKA but better this morning than it has been for a few days .. though this reply has taken about two minute to type and not cos I'm using my toes ((:>)

thanks to all other repliers, pranksters and serious folk alike .. enjoy today's game COYAddicks
    Sounds like you may have a virus. Do you use malewareebytes ?

still a problem . I've run virus detection etc. .. it is not a problem on any other site .. any more suggestions ?
  • What browser are you running off Lincs?
  • What browser are you running off Lincs?

using explorer .. but as I say, every other site seems to work OK .. I'll keep playing about with browsers, internet settings etc and see what happens .. cheers JR
  • It seems that if I disable Adobe Flash Player, this site runs fine .. as soon as I reinstate Flash, it goes up the creek .. does this sound feasible ?
  • Download google chrome or firefox, explorer is proper garbage.

It might not solve this particular problem but it'll be a general improvement.
  • I use google chrome and the same was happening to me the last few days, slow and pages not fully loading, sometimes not at all, every other site I went on worked fine. However all seems to be ok today.
  • Nicholas said:

I use google chrome and the same was happening to me the last few days, slow and pages not fully loading, sometimes not at all, every other site I went on worked fine. However all seems to be ok today.

Ditto. Also, I switched from explorer to Google Chrome about 6 months ago & was amazed at the difference in speed.