Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New News Shopper Column - We must learn from our mistakes!

edited December 2014 in General Charlton
Hi All,

My latest News Shopper column is out - talking about Saturday's debacle at Blackburn and an interesting journey home with Katrien!

Click Here to Read

Hope you enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to all of you,

Louis.

Comments

• "A Charlton fan we didn’t know wandered past, spotted Meire, and decided to go on the attack at her. He asked a rambling, drunken question which included him telling us his wife’s nationality three times before eventually declaring his undying love for Jose Riga and demanding he was immediately reinstated as Charlton’s head coach. His aggressive somewhat ruined the journey home. "

What a complete flemwad....................Louis I hope you looked after Katrien!
  • Yup we were there incase anything got silly, he did tell me and my friend to f*** off after we got off the train! Was quite funny to be honest.
  • Can you not give us an insight into what was said please ?
  • How many players are we looking to bring in during Jan Louis?
  • She was Brazilian.

As I mentioned in the column, Tony Watt looks like a goer - well played whoever put the rumour on here and made me ask!

She wouldn't tell us how much we got for Morrison but I got the impression it was either nothing or nothing much.

Mentioned she has already picked next season's kit as well, and we only had 4 templates to choose from.

I asked a few boring questions about the caterers and the future of the club shop etc as well, nothing too outrageous came out there!

If you get a chance to speak to her, I recommend it - she's friendly and honest and it makes for an interesting conversation about the club.

• Mentioned she has already picked next season's kit as well, and we only had 4 templates to choose from.

Can I be the first to say I hate the new kit, it's not proper Charlton, and it's the wrong sort of red....

• Mentioned she has already picked next season's kit as well, and we only had 4 templates to choose from.

Can I be the first to say I hate the new kit, it's not proper Charlton, and it's the wrong sort of red....
    Bloody hell, stripes!!
  • She was Brazilian.

As I mentioned in the column, Tony Watt looks like a goer - well played whoever put the rumour on here and made me ask!

She wouldn't tell us how much we got for Morrison but I got the impression it was either nothing or nothing much.

Mentioned she has already picked next season's kit as well, and we only had 4 templates to choose from.

I asked a few boring questions about the caterers and the future of the club shop etc as well, nothing too outrageous came out there!

If you get a chance to speak to her, I recommend it - she's friendly and honest and it makes for an interesting conversation about the club.

There is a chap who posts on here with a Brazilian wife, probably just a coincidence.
  • RedChaser said:

She was Brazilian.

There is a chap who posts on here with a Brazilian wife, probably just a coincidence.
    B(razil) ?

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

She was Brazilian.

B(razil) ?

I've been watching too much 'Catchphrase' FF, it's good but it's not right. :-)
  • Bit extreme saying it ruined the journey home, it made it for me. Don't be quick to judge him he goes all over the country with Charlton and you wont meet a nicer geeza. When he told you to fuck of as well you didn't say anything either you had to wait to do it on here!
  • Bit extreme saying it ruined the journey home, it made it for me. Don't be quick to judge him he goes all over the country with Charlton and you wont meet a nicer geeza. When he told you to fuck of as well you didn't say anything either you had to wait to do it on here!

What? should he have squared up to him??
  • No i am not saying that but its a bit cowardly to say in all on the Internet, the man wouldn't hurt a fly.

Cant be worse than the present one.
    Not a bad idea to let the women pick the clothes. At least they'll be co-originated.
  • "A Charlton fan we didn’t know wandered past, spotted Meire, and decided to go on the attack at her. He asked a rambling, drunken question which included him telling us his wife’s nationality three times before eventually declaring his undying love for Jose Riga and demanding he was immediately reinstated as Charlton’s head coach. His aggressive somewhat ruined the journey home. "

What a complete flemwad....................Louis I hope you looked after Katrien!

Looks like he got this wish!

Looks like he got this wish!
    Funny how times change