Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bent and Jonjo to Palace ?

Just to compound the air of depression that some have at the moment there are reports that Darren B and Jonjo are Pardew targets when he takes over at Palace.....Noooooooooo please noooooooo.

Comments

• Just to compound the air of depression that some have at the moment there are reports that Darren B and Jonjo are Pardew targets when he takes over at Palace.....Noooooooooo please noooooooo.

Bent also a possible loan or perm move to Derby
  • Gary Monk said he has not intention of selling Jonjo and wants to get the best out of him
  • Personally I think they would be better off in the Premiership.
  • I think Swansea would be keen to hold onto Shelvey.

As for Bent, who cares really.
  • Gotten over them a long time ago. So...
  • CAFCOlly said:

Gotten over them a long time ago. So...

is that a scouse accent?
  • Donkey, don't get, don't care...............just listen
  • Jonjo gets four match ban imposed by review panel
  • Sponsored links:

• Every since Jonjo had the balls to stand up to Alex Ferguson and even give him some verbals.
    His reputation go's before him, plus with his unique look, it's hard for him to go unnoticed.
  • Every since Jonjo had the balls to stand up to Alex Ferguson and even give him some verbals.
    His reputation go's before him, plus with his unique look, it's hard for him to go unnoticed.

Elbowing people doesn't help either.
    I didn't mean his reputation wasn't deserved on some occasions !

• Who next, Darren fecking Ambrose?
  • edited December 2014
    Hopefully he will sign some if his other old favourites as well.....McLeod, fleetwood and racon spring to mind. Paddy mccarthorse can be his new captain.
  • Be fine with him signing Bent, don't think he'd improve them at all.
  • Bent doesn't really offer them anything that they can't get from Gayle.
  • Bent joining Derby on loan until the end of the season
  • Bent joining Derby on loan until the end of the season

Maybe Derby can lend us a forward.
  • Could Bent have done a job for us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully he will sign some if his other old favourites as well.....McLeod, fleetwood and racon spring to mind. Paddy mccarthorse can be his new captain.

I've heard that Dean Sinclair and Martin Christenson are both available at the right price.
  • Just to compound the air of depression that some have at the moment there are reports that Darren B and Jonjo are Pardew targets when he takes over at Palace.....Noooooooooo please noooooooo.

Bent also a possible loan or perm move to Derby

Bent joining Derby on loan until the end of the season

you read it here first ((:>)
  • MrLargo said:

Hopefully he will sign some if his other old favourites as well.....McLeod, fleetwood and racon spring to mind. Paddy mccarthorse can be his new captain.

I've heard that Dean Sinclair and Martin Christenson are both available at the right price.
    But with Martin Christenson there needs to be a clause in his contract where they wouldn't be able to afford to play him