Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WIZIWIG website has shut down

Due to legal issues, WIZIWIG have been compelled to stop operating as of today, January 1st.
For those living abroad, sports streaming with this website was a blessing, an absolute necessity.
They explain we could switch to GetYourFixtures.com but I got nowhere with that. My expert streamer
nephew has suggested ATDHE but it didn't work either so he's not such a wiz..ard I thought he was.
Hope a Lifer can come to the rescue

Comments

• Options
    They'll be back with a different name
  • Options
    First row sports are still operating I believe.
  • Options
    First Row Sports are having issues with some ISP's such as BT... Pissed off about wiziwig.
  • Options
    First row sports and oleoletv both still ok I think
  • Options
    Use get your fixtures then go onto live media player and type in the channel. I did it that way yesterday when watching ole miss vs Tcu in the college football. You may not get all the games but it will work for games shown onajor networks such as msnbc or espn
  • Options
    Football4us app, though I think that might have gone down too. I got the download emailed to me.
  • Options
    Try cricfree, i always use that.

Link below for Spurs v chelsea on now.

http://cricfree.sx/bt-sport-1-live-stream
  • Options
    streamhunter is still ok thats what one I use
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bound to be at least 3 stream threads here on any given match day, you're sure to find something then, plus multiple photos of actual streams just as a little bonus.
  • Options
    Wiziwig was shite anyway, http://www.footballstreaming.info/ has always been much, much better imo.

Still, it's a sad time for the internet, I can't wait to get back to China where I can access the internet sites I want, without having Virgin Media blocking most of them.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Wiziwig was shite anyway, http://www.footballstreaming.info/ has always been much, much better imo.

Still, it's a sad time for the internet, I can't wait to get back to China where I can access the internet sites I want, without having Virgin Media blocking most of them.

What a lovely liberal country China is!

• Options
    Try vipbox; normally 7 or 8 options for each of the big matches.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    Aren't Twitter, facebook and gambling all banned in China? And they restrict a lot of other sites too. Might be wrong but think they also used to limit the amount of foreign films shown there too.

Fine if you hate social media, betting or watching movies but doesn't sound like there's a lot of freedom there.

Although i'm sure you could just get a vpn to get round most of those issues.
  • Options
    Don't they blur out all the best bits in China or is that Japan?
  • Options
    Yeah Facebook and YouTube are blocked but there are very popular programs that show all movies, the restrictions for movies are only in the cinema to protect the domestic market.

Obviously I'm biased as I use less `Chinese` websites than most Chinese people but I think the internet is much more restricted here than in China! Although having to use Bing because Google is blocked can be a real pain in the ass!
  • Options
    Facebook banned in China? Right, that's it. Stu, can you sort me some digs?

Surely you could just use a proxy server though?..........