Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    He'll surely get his England debut later this season. Quite funny though that Spurs spent 25m on Soldado when they had a better striker sitting in their reserves. Fair play to Pochettino for giving the youngsters a try (Mason has got a few games too), just goes to show England can produce some decent players after all.
  • Options
    I think Pochettino had to convince himself that Soldado was awful before he gave Harry a consecutive run of games. Now that Harry has proved his worth, Soldado might as well go back to Spain if Spurs can bring in a cheaper adequate backup..
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Tudlowe said:

I think Pochettino had to convince himself that Soldado was awful before he gave Harry a consecutive run of games. Now that Harry has proved his worth, Soldado might as well go back to Spain if Spurs can bring in a cheaper adequate backup..

I heard there's a Welsh international striker going on the cheap if they were interested.
  • Options
    He sort of reminds me of YaYa Toure, big and strong and can pick the ball up in midfield and run at the defence and a great eye for goal
  • Options
    Sign him up rd
    If you fail to do I will believe you have no ambition for our club
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Only 21 years old. Thought he was 23/24.
  • Options
    I don't like him entirely on the basis that he is associated with Spurs so he probably thinks he is better than he is
  • Options
    2 as spurs come back to lead 2-1.
    Get him in the England team now Roy.
  • Options
    Sign him on loan, just what need.

• Options
    Is this his first proper season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The new Shearer.
  • Options
    For Spurs for sure. 22 goals in 34 games
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    PL54 said:

Is this his first proper season?

First PL season that he's regularly started I suppose. He came off the Spurs bench a lot last season & was on loan in the FL prior to that.
  • Options
    WSS said:

For Spurs for sure. 22 goals in 34 games

Fair play to him. Clearly bags and bags of talent. Has said he hopes to stay at Spurs his entire career. A very bright looking future for him.
  • Options
    masicat said:

The new Shearer.

exactly what I thought when I saw that header. shame he plays for spurs but England attacking wise look even stronger. Sterling, Sturridge and kane. not too bad.
  • Options
    That header was lovely
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Sign him on loan, just what need.

No thanks - he's a Spanner

:smiley:
  • Options
    Finally a player that will see Rooney get dropped.

Though knowing England they'll probably play Kane on the wing like Sturridge.
  • Options

Finally a player that will see Rooney get dropped.

Though knowing England they'll probably play Kane on the wing like Sturridge.

Or England will play Rooney in the same role as he does now for United.
  • Options
    been in my Fantasy Football team for a wwhile, im very glad to say
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't like him entirely on the basis that he is associated with Spurs so he probably thinks he is better than he is

A truly bizarre statement!!! The mind boggles!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Hope he bags tomorrow v West Ham. Loves a goal in a London derby. Regardless of who he plays for, the kid is oozing with talent and...English! Can't wait to see him playing for England next month. Hopefully woy gives him a proper go rather than leave him on the bench like he did with Berahino, very weird decision considering in this forthcoming squad they may not be a place for him.
  • Options
    Austin and Kane should be our two first choice strikers right now, with Sturridge and Welbeck just returning from injury. Berahino's form has dropped recently, and people like Defoe, Lambert and Carroll shouldn't be anywhere near the England team right now
  • Options
    Think he's developed into a cracking player but would prefer him to stick with the Under 21's at the moment and go to the Euros in the summer to get tournament experience. He would benefit more from that than than being thrown into the first team for a load of pointless friendlies.
  • Options
    Harry Kane he dives on his own.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Austin and Kane should be our two first choice strikers right now, with Sturridge and Welbeck just returning from injury. Berahino's form has dropped recently, and people like Defoe, Lambert and Carroll shouldn't be anywhere near the England team right now

Sturridge hasnt missed a beat since returning so I'd put him back in with Kane. And Carroll should be in the squad if fully fit. It's just such a big if.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Harry Kane he dives on his own.

Against West Ham, so all is forgiven.
  • Options
    Austin is on form but I just don't think he is quite good enough, maybe deserves a run out as a 4th option like Lambert has been recently but I think he's too slow for international football. If we play two upfront it should be Kane and Sturridge but obviously I could understand Roy sticking with Rooney.
  • Options

Austin is on form but I just don't think he is quite good enough, maybe deserves a run out as a 4th option like Lambert has been recently but I think he's too slow for international football. If we play two upfront it should be Kane and Sturridge but obviously I could understand Roy sticking with Rooney.

Rooney is a holding midfielder nowadays