Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Poyet

The connection is a bit random I know, but a friend of mine who is a West Ham supporter, his dad is a maintenance man at West Ham's training ground and he reckons Diego will be loaned out to a championship team in January until the end of the season - with Charlton, Watford and (he thinks) Reading - all interested. Not sure how much accuracy this carries, but I'd be happy with him returning to the Valley until the end of the season. I accept not everyone would be happy with that because of how he left us, but when my mate told me this about an hour ago, I actually got a bit excited and am hoping it's got some truth to it. Of course, if it's bollox, i'll never trust a word he says again!!

Comments

• I think West Ham have lost Song and Kouyate to the ACN's so they might hold onto him a little longer.
  • I'm sure West Ham will want to keep hold of him, the next few months will be cold and someone's got to keep the benches warm.

Stupid kid is pissing his career away.
  • edited January 2015

I think West Ham have lost Song and Kouyate to the ACN's so they might hold onto him a little longer.

Song might not being going yet,
    He was not in the original squad but us currently holding talks with Cameroon officials.

He has not played for them since his world cup red card
  • No chance of him coming back here, IMO. Would be scared of the pelters he would get.
  • Alex Song has quit international football
  • Alex Song has quit international football

Fckin good job, he was a disgrace a the world cup, hope he thought his red card was worth it............

• He was in the West Ham squad for last nights FA cup tie against Everton and came on as a 68 minute sub.
  • David Cameron?
  • edited January 2015
    Do not want him back to be honest, he made a stupid decision so let him suffer it getting splinters up his arse.
    It would be a no for me rather have Coq back
  • Sponsored links:

• Poyet going to Watford on loan
  • ross1 said:

Poyet going to Watford on loan

That moves working out well for him.
  • ross1 said:

He's on better wages than he would have got with us, is training daily with better player's than us and is still young and learning the game ready to try it properly in Prem League, he would have to go some distance to go straight into that starting XI with Alex Song (ex Barca and we all know what he's capable of!) in his position...

I know which I'd rather, especially when pushed out the door.
  • ross1 said:

He's on better wages than he would have got with us, is training daily with better player's than us and is still young and learning the game ready to try it properly in Prem League, he would have to go some distance to go straight into that starting XI with Alex Song (ex Barca and we all know what he's capable of!) in his position...

Yeah but apart from that - That moves working out well for him.
  • ross1 said:

He's on better wages than he would have got with us, is training daily with better player's than us and is still young and learning the game ready to try it properly in Prem League, he would have to go some distance to go straight into that starting XI with Alex Song (ex Barca Charlton and we all know what he's capable of!) in his position...

Fixed that for you! ;-)
  • Do not want him back to be honest, he made a stupid decision so let him suffer it getting splinters up his arse.
    It would be a no for me rather have Coq back

This
    Too many posters and self appointed leaders of fan opinion go around championing players who didn't want to sign a new contract with us.
    We've moved on as a club and those players earn their millions. Look at Gerrard playing the same game with the Liverpool faithful about how he wanted to stay!
    Give me players who want to wear our shirt any day of the week.
  • ross1 said:

He was making headlines at Charlton and if he stayed he would have continued playing every week - at the level a lot of top players learn at - day by day growing his reputation as one of the best young players in the country. A few years and he would have earned himself a bigger move and as a first team player. Where is he now? Where's the buzz around him? Who is talking about Diego? Terrible move.
  • Would rather have coq back
  • Would rather have coq back

Steady on Tiger! ;0)
  • Poyet does not want to come here on loan. We were in for him a while back but he chose Huddersfield and does not want to come here.
  • Sponsored links:

• masicat said:

Poyet does not want to come here on loan. We were in for him a while back but he chose Huddersfield and does not want to come here.

Most likely because of the backlash he'll get from fans. Quite right too the little Judas (who incidentaly also received a better pay packet. 30 silver pieces wasn't it?).
  • Addicted said:

masicat said:

Poyet does not want to come here on loan. We were in for him a while back but he chose Huddersfield and does not want to come here.

Most likely because of the backlash he'll get from fans. Quite right too the little Judas (who incidentaly also received a better pay packet. 30 silver pieces wasn't it?).
    Powell gave him his chance, of course Udders would be a draw for him.