Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jason Puncheon linked

2»

Comments

• I think he'd be a brilliant signing, and I believe Powell could sort any 'attitude problem' out. Didn't some managers say BWP had an attitude, that's why he never made it at a higher level (apart from the dodgy old knees!).
  • Would be very happy if he signed. I think we only need 5-6 players fro next year.
  • Has he ever lasted a season at a club? Surely if he's contracted for next season at Soton, you'd only take him on a guaranteed year long loan. He's got travelling hotpants, why take the risk of signing him on a permanent?
  • I think it is cute the SLL still believes all the "great club, great fans" quotes that new signings make.

Not as if they don't all same the same thing at every club they go to.

Good player but I'll wait till its on the OS
  • edited April 2012
    He'll love it down the Valley....

Jason once said, “I’m from Croydon so to play for Millwall is a massive thing for me. It’s a South London boy’s dream.

“Millwall fans are the best. I’ve never played in an atmosphere like that."

I think its called sarcasm or scarcasm in Millwall's case.
  • Millwall would love him back.

Would be a class signing by us if we got him.
  • Perhaps I'm being a bit cynical but this smells of a deliberately leaked shit story designed to keep the player's agent happy so that other clubs start bidding too much for him. I heard that SCP has got his shopping list in place for when we get promoted and there's some very decent names on there.
  • I think it is cute the SLL still believes all the "great club, great fans" quotes that new signings make.

Not as if they don't all same the same thing at every club they go to.

Good player but I'll wait till its on the OS
    Didn't believe a word of it. He's from Croydon for starters. He hardly made much effort to come back to us & no doubt would still act up.

He made a great impact for us but all I see is a player who would upset the squad and we could do without it. Andros Townsend is the one more Millwall fans would want back....& now Harry Kane.

• Townsend & Kane are both 'strongly' being linked to us.
  • As a player I like Townsend , but similar to Puncheon he seems to move around a lot .Although I understand he is on a five year contract at Spurs he has now had eight different loan clubs and he is only 20 .
  • Sponsored links:

Both useless.....

Both useless.....

:-)
  • I think if Puncheon settled down he could be a class winger, even did some good stuff for Blackpool in the prem. Would love him as a different option down the left, and would complete our wingers for me. I think Green and Jackson could be good in the champ, and Puncheon off the bench, sounds excellent. Think this could have some truth
    what about having Jackson in the middle with Hollands and puncheon on the left.

• Might be some truth in it. He's a Championship quality player and we need a few in through the door before next season.
  • Crystal Palace winger Jason Puncheon was involved in bust-up with darts fans at World final telling them: “I’ll kill every single one of you”.
    http://www.eatsleepsport.com/crystal-palace/puncheon-behaviour-inappropriate-pardew-1869268.html#.VK7udiusWFc
  • Crystal Palace winger Jason Puncheon was involved in bust-up with darts fans at World final telling them: “I’ll kill every single one of you”.
    http://www.eatsleepsport.com/crystal-palace/puncheon-behaviour-inappropriate-pardew-1869268.html#.VK7udiusWFc

I bet he'd s**t himself if confronted by Andy Fordham.
  • Would of thought that obnoxious bastard Pardew would of been all over that! What a shower of stripey shite.
    Both useless.....

Still stand by this?? One having wowed England fans not so long ago! And the other sticking them in for spurs??
  • edited January 2015

"Following the misdemeanour Pardew made it clear that he has spoken to Puncheon and warned him about his future conduct.

Pardew said: "We've had an incident this week with Jason.

"His behaviour was inappropriate and I've told him that."

Love the irony in Pardew telling anyone that their behaviour is inappropriate!!
  • Pardew
    Once a cock
    Always a cock
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

"Following the misdemeanour Pardew made it clear that he has spoken to Puncheon and warned him about his future conduct.

Pardew said: "We've had an incident this week with Jason.

"His behaviour was inappropriate and I've told him that."

Love the irony in Pardew telling anyone that their behaviour is inappropriate!!

How can Mr Pardew be telling his players about their inappropriate behaviour when he had a roll-a-round with a player on the side line?! He can't be taken seriously, hypocritical prick!
    Both useless.....

Still stand by this?? One having wowed England fans not so long ago! And the other sticking them in for spurs??

Still unable to spot sarcasm a mile off? :-o

To be fair, at least he's really going for it with his threat. You've got to respect that.

let us hope that the obnoxious twat doesn't have access to an AK47
  • edited January 2015

He'll love it down the Valley....

Jason once said, “I’m from Croydon so to play for Millwall is a massive thing for me. It’s a South London boy’s dream.

“Millwall fans are the best. I’ve never played in an atmosphere like that."

Then he's obviously got a screw loose and not just in his SatNav.