Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middlesbrough advance purchase train tickets

2»

Comments

• Mine cost 58 quid return back in November.
  • £31 for an Adult ticket.... Boro must be having a laugh
  • edited January 2015
    Can't see many showing up to this
  • Are many going? I have my train tickets bought but not game ticket. Not even sure I want to go now. Hartlepool at home that day?
  • centurion said:

Are many going? I have my train tickets bought but not game ticket. Not even sure I want to go now. Hartlepool at home that day?

Away to Portsmouth.
  • Can we please bring more than 100 to this?!!
  • The Fanackapans will be driving up & staying in Harrogate on Friday night, then straight back after the match.

Good deal at hotel with full English on Sat morning should see us through until a Services' stop that evening.

• I have the say that he prospect of sightseeing in Middlesbrough is more appealing than going to the game at the moment :-)
  • vinnie said:

Can we please bring more than 100 to this?!!

Your previous 2 comments on this thread have hardly helped us to achieve that!
  • This is going to be expensive.

East Coast have released tickets and the cheapest will cost £54 return before any railcard discounts.

However, there is an 8.11 to York and a 19.02 back from York at £27.20 return, after this a return from York to Middlesbrough costs £13, this can be booked on the day. Both prices are before a railcard discount

Can you let Katrien know? She may want to find a decent priced return.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

This is going to be expensive.

East Coast have released tickets and the cheapest will cost £54 return before any railcard discounts.

However, there is an 8.11 to York and a 19.02 back from York at £27.20 return, after this a return from York to Middlesbrough costs £13, this can be booked on the day. Both prices are before a railcard discount

Can you let Katrien know? She may want to find a decent priced return.
    Was thinking that myself!
  • I have the say that he prospect of sightseeing in Middlesbrough is more appealing than going to the game at the moment :-)

Sightsee The Zetland outside the station. £2 a pint, yeeeehaaaaa
  • vinnie said:

£31 for an Adult ticket.... Boro must be having a laugh

Affluent area mate, ahem.