Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Lets Cheer Ourselves Up Thread

C'mon people , quit the moaning , make this a positive thread, there's more to life than Charlton.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg

Comments

• There is indeed. Tits and fanny for one and tha's just in South London alone.
  • Too late.

soapy_jones: Speaking to you through a medium...
  • Love it Beds , but where's Arsenal Claude when you need him?
  • Too late.

soapy_jones: Speaking to you through a medium...

Charlton AfterLife eh ;-)
    Do you sing SE7 I'm in Heaven? :-)
  • Good on ya!
  • Sorry we're Charlton. We don't do happy.
  • Millwall 1-0 down and with ten men!
  • Millwall 2 down ,they might be looking for a new manager soon Bob Peeters?
  • Well, this made me laugh over Christmas.

My son was telling me about his mate and his wife. His mate is an 18 stone WBA supporting brummie and his wife a 20 stone Essex bird, both in their early 40's

Apparently she had been hinting weeks before Christmas about a watch that she would like, when she was asked what he had actually bought, she went into great detail whilst bashing him around the head in telling us that he had brought her a drumkit!

I absolutely cracked up, not only about the inappropriate pressie, but the vision of her big arse on that tiny drumstool!

Classic!
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

Well, this made me laugh over Christmas.

My son was telling me about his mate and his wife. His mate is an 18 stone WBA supporting brummie and his wife a 20 stone Essex bird, both in their early 40's

Apparently she had been hinting weeks before Christmas about a watch that she would like, when she was asked what he had actually bought, she went into great detail whilst bashing him around the head in telling us that he had brought her a drumkit!

I absolutely cracked up, not only about the inappropriate pressie, but the vision of her big arse on that tiny drumstool!

Classic!

I hope she had been practising on the drums before bashing him around the head, as that way she would be able to keep time.
  • Millwall 2 down ,they might be looking for a new manager soon Bob Peeters?

Ricardo Fuller only lasted 23 mins before being subbed

• Now 3 0 down.
  • Let's all laugh at m***wall!!
  • I think Millwall should learn a lesson from us and stick with their manager.
  • Mangina
  • edited January 2015
    These fellas don't know what they're on about, a guy I work with is an AFC Nabou season ticket holder and he reckons Stew Bacca is shit.

• At least millwalls postion makes us smile a little
    like uve pissed urself in a dark suit and hope no one noticed
  • Sponsored links:

• See Marvins tonight
    Those were the days
  • edited January 2015
    Oh well they thought they were on their way to some fisticuffs with Chelsea but they f##ked it big time
    At least another 20 year wait before they get that close again only thing that's made me smile lately
    Well pissing me pants actually
  • Long journey home from Bradford for the Spanners.....
  • there's more to life than Charlton.......

True. I'm at risk of redundancy and have been served notice to leave my flat.

Still looking forward to Saturday's match