Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everton V West Brom

Think I just witnessed one of the worst Premier League Games Ive ever seen.

Including the midweek 0-0 draw with Southampton at the Valley

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Desperately poor. I have a soft spot for Everton and up until this season have been once a season as a guest of a friend who is sadly no longer with us. They have regressed terribly since last season and Martinez has lost the crowd. Mirallas was a disgrace with the penalty but Baines was weak. As captain he should just have taken the ball off him and put him in his place. They need to watch their backs as they could get sucked in to a relegation scrap. West Brom were horrible. Time wasting par excellence. The Anichebe walk to the other side if the pitch before being substituted was hilarious. The ref should have just booked him on the spot. Horrible game of football
  • What has happened to Everton .... Simply awful and the crowd pressure frightened the players to shoot ... Here comes the sky pressure on the manager
  • edited January 2015
    Miracles should be ashamed of himself, Baines has missed once in 16 penalty attempts and he still was too arrogant to let him take it. Both Lukaku and Naismith told Mirallas to let Baines take the kick, however by not listening to both, it shows that he has very little respect for his teammates, and no confidence in their true penalty taker. Unbelievable from Mirallas
  • Think I just witnessed one of the worst Premier League Games Ive ever seen.

Do you mean the one in 2004? I have tried hard to forget that non - spectacle, but the memory still haunts like something grey and terrible!
  • 2 hours of my life i'll never get back..
  • Naismith just suggesting that Mirallas came off injured. Yeah right!
  • Naismith just suggesting that Mirallas came off injured. Yeah right!

Martinez confirmed it

Do you mean the one in 2004? I have tried hard to forget that non - spectacle, but the memory still haunts like something grey and terrible!
    yep
    Watched it on the concourse in the North the 2nd half and got pissed.

• I gave it a miss, sounds like I had a result.

The point earlier about players moving as far away as possible from the dugout when they know they are being subbed to waste time.

Easiest solution would be to have a rule that says that they leave the field at the nearest touchline. See how keen they are to do that when they'll have to walk around the pitch to get back to the dugout.

If memory serves me correct, this was the game where Beattie smashed the ball into a woman's face in east stand? and went over and asked if she was okay?
    Sky cameras there, think it was a monday night