Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SSN bans fans

not sure if this has been posted but just seen it

Sky Sports have said that reporters will not be anywhere with fan access on deadline, day due to a number of indiscretions during the last deadline day

well that makes it more boring, this was one of the best moments of the day

Comments

• Calm down Roland!
  • edited January 2015
    Not sure if it will pass the CL height test, however it can hit the spot and its motto is any hole is a goal. One good performance and it will have the females fans gushing.
  • Good. I don't watch SSN to see a load of teenagers behaving stupidly.
  • It was always them looking for fans not the other way round.

Save money on outside reporters, but will they make an exception for QPR? I hope not. Seeing Harry' s nodding head hanging out of a car window will not be missed 'that's for sure'.
  • So deadline day has now gone from being a damp squib to still being a damp squib.
  • Bet they'll still be calling it "Jim White day" as if everything regarding breaking news revolves around that self centered idiot. Cringe.
  • if there's no fans, who's going to slam the transfer window shut?
  • Surely all the hype will start to wind down at some point. The big ticking clock, the breathless reporting etc etc and basically nothing ever happens. When was the last time something really noteworthy happened? Ozil?

If they really wanted to make it exciting the transfer window would only be open for 24 hours, with no loan window to follow. I might watch that.
  • edited January 2015
    Never really a problem down Charlton, reporters quite safe down there, would have to watch out for rolling tumble weed though.
    Plenty of fictional sightings
  • Sponsored links:

• Never really a problem down Charlton, reporters quite safe down there, would have to watch out for rolling tumble weed though.
    Plenty of fictional sightings

He'd be drowned out by all the tutting of disappointment tho..........
  • Uboat said:

Surely all the hype will start to wind down at some point. The big ticking clock, the breathless reporting etc etc and basically nothing ever happens. When was the last time something really noteworthy happened? Ozil?

If they really wanted to make it exciting the transfer window would only be open for 24 hours, with no loan window to follow. I might watch that.

Well last window u had both Falcao and Welbeck
  • Good. I don't watch SSN to see a load of teenagers behaving stupidly.

Apart from the Addicks first team?
  • Uboat said:

Surely all the hype will start to wind down at some point. The big ticking clock, the breathless reporting etc etc and basically nothing ever happens. When was the last time something really noteworthy happened? Ozil?

Well last window u had both Falcao and Welbeck
    Tru dat