Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lepoint: Charlton move is 'a dream'

Comments

• Christophe Lepoint has described his move to England as "a dream".

“For me it has always been a dream to play in England and now I have signed I will work hard for the team from day one and do my best," Lepoint said.

says nothing about Charlton, only England.

facts are important.
  • A man of low aspirations.
  • Would be nice to have an interview with him on Player but that service seems to have got progressively worse ( if that's possible)
  • Given how Buyens has struggled to maintain form and fitness after a full pre season in England, I find it hard to believe that this guy will play well (or at all) straight away. But I hope to be wrong! None of the players that we have signed from Belgian have been ready to play regularly, however (other than T B-H).
  • Is this a ' half empty ' conference ? If he reads it we could have our first suicide on the pitch. He appears to me to be a strong aggressive type, and that might wake up the Cardiff spirit again. My only worry is that he doesn't realise how many prats turn up in the black kit in this division.
  • Granpa said:

Is this a ' half empty ' conference ? If he reads it we could have our first suicide on the pitch. He appears to me to be a strong aggressive type, and that might wake up the Cardiff spirit again. My only worry is that he doesn't realise how many prats turn up in the black kit in this division.

Whats Le point?
  • “Naturally it will take a little bit of time for me to adapt, but I am quick learner and I will be fighting for the club from the first moment.”

Please save him till Millwall Guy.