Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Witnesses required - Floyd Road approx 17:15

edited February 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
If anyone witnessed me being assaulted today, I'd like to hear from you. The instigators should be warned that revenge will be swift and hard.

;-)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]If anyone witnessed me being assaulted today, I'd like to hear from you. The instigators should be warned that revenge will be swift and hard.

;-)

Was that after you put a fellow fan in the bin?:-)
  • Options
    LOL. He deserved it!
  • Options
    I see the whole thing lol
  • Options
    I saw it too, some fat bloke who looked like a bit of a Rugby fan started it all!
  • Options
    haha the old shirt over the head trick! you were helpless mate you shouldnt have tried to rugby me into the bin.
    well funny tho i think everyone around thought a proper fight was going off.
  • Options
    Did anyone wedgie him?
  • Options
    gumbo headlocked him, i pulled his t shirt and jumper over the back of his head and gumbo gave him the good news with the super wedgie!! I wish i had it on video. nothing more than he deserved by the way as he spent most of the day rugby tackling everyone!
  • Options
    Excellent! About time too
  • Options
    classic wish i would of seen that lol
  • Options
    Gumbo said everyone around us jumped back, thinking it was 'going wight off'....

I managed to finally find my pants at about 9pm Saturday