Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No wonder we are rubbish at Medders...

WSSWSS
edited February 2008 in Other Football and Sports
(at the moment, kind of)

We have called up somebody called Wigglesworth to the team to play France this weekend. How can he be taken seriously as a rugby player?

Any other weird names?

Comments

• Sounds like a typical Rugby League player.

Are we rubbish at Rugger cos I could have sworn that last summer it was the best game in the world and so much more manly, sporting, exciting and committed than football.

Oh, of course, that's only when we are winning at it. ; - (
  • Its still a good game.....only poofs say it isn't...;-)
  • fcuk england come on you Munster boys lift that Heineken Cup
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]fcuk england come on you Munster boys lift that Heineken Cup

Charming...
  • sorry gump but it's business,we make all the ties via our biggest customer who has munster license if they win it's good for us.We have also been making for all the home nations and ireland apart from scotland and as england and ireland hace already lost,I want Wales to do the grand slam again from a business view.
  • C'mon Leicester..
  • Sorry m8 they are out.If you want an english team you will have to make do with Saracens or Gloucester or London Irish
  • Sarries all the way :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Sorry m8 they are out.If you want an english team you will have to make do with Saracens or Gloucester or London Irish

Doh!!!!!!!!.....lol

Sarries then...
  • Why do we have a Medders thread on here nearly as bad as the Ketman, somebody sink it ! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• well that made me look stupid....

Swing Low.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]well that made me look stupid....

Swing Low.

That's it, jump on that bandwagon!