Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

William Gallas , cry baby

Jesus someone pick up those toys he just threw out his pram

Comments

• Should be enjoying the same hospitality as Gazza, the bloke is a loon. If that member of the Brum coaching staff had not pulled him back he could have started a riot
  • Brum made it hard or themselves getting a man sent off after 2 minutes.

What's Eduardo's serious injury - anyone know?
  • BBC say a broken leg.

"Arsenal have confirmed that Eduardo has broken the lower part of his left leg and is now in hospital, where they will take a decision very shortly on whether to operate," said 5 Live's Ian Brown
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Brum made it hard or themselves getting a man sent off after 2 minutes.

What's Eduardo's serious injury - anyone know?

It must be bad, Sky would not show any replays of the challenge other than from a distance. He also went to hospital.

It was not a red card challenge though and the ref must have been influenced by his injuries.

Also I thought Clichy got the ball, it might have been only a small touch but that is enough
  • Thanks, guys.
  • They showed a different angle of the challenge on MOTD. It looked horrendous, although not pre-meditated. A career threatening injury I'm afraid.
  • Fair play to Wenger for retracting his earlier statement about Taylor never being allowed to play again.
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]They showed a different angle of the challenge on MOTD. It looked horrendous, although not pre-meditated. A career threatening injury I'm afraid.

To be honest I was going on the sky commentators and pundits view as I only saw it the once from a not very good angle, now I have seen it again I would expect a red for that.
  • It wasn't premiditated as Martin Taylor appeared as upset as a anyone else with the seriousness of Eduardo's injury. Still can't believe Damien Johnson and James McFadden arguing with Mike Dean about his decision. I must admit the replay on MoTD did make me feel sick and I think all concerned with yesterday's will wish Eduardo a speedy recovery. I honestly think though that Mr Dean missed a blatant pen for Arsenal when Adebayor was pulled back just a minute before Birmingham equalised.
  • so do i spankie but that makes them fecking up even funnier, bar the eduardo incident i think arsenal got arsenald and that mkes me chuckle good to see wenger went to spec savers as he missed fuck all yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Arsenal were done by the ref yesterday, he'll be in the Championship next as that seems to be acceptable ineptitude down here. Whilst gallas was being a loon, I think the emotion after Eduardo's injury can justify it in part.
  • Drogba took on the mantle today, his moaning when Tanio was being booked and at the final whistle was hilarious in the "who do I want to lose more?" cup final
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Drogba took on the mantle today, his moaning when Tanio was being booked and at the final whistle was hilarious in the "who do I want to lose more?" cup final

yeah 3 minutes to go in a cup final that his team are losing and drogbas getting involved in unecessary bickering with tainio but it was funny when ballack ran 20 yards and shoved drogba away
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Drogba took on the mantle today, his moaning when Tanio was being booked and at the final whistle was hilarious in the "who do I want to lose more?" cup final

yeah 3 minutes to go in a cup final that his team are losing and drogbas getting involved in unecessary bickering with tainio but it was funny when ballack ran 20 yards and shoved drogba away

That was the fastest Ballack has moved since joining Chelsea